Anyone else? Problems with GSO overnight from tackle wareho

bassman619

Anyone else? Problems with GSO overnight from tackle wareho

Post by bassman619 »

So I made an order from TW on sunday and was shipped out tues GOLDEN STATE OVERNIGHT and have yet to recieve it. I try to check the tracking number they sent and the system says there is no such # number in the system. I call GSO and the guy says it's there and it'll be delivered sometime today but definitly by tomorrow..... ????? I ask isn't it supposed to be overnight, he says I dont know why it hasn't been picked up for delivery. WTF oh well next time i'll go with the other free delivery option ( post office i I think ). This is the second time I've had an issue with GSO anyone else
yeah thats right
mark poulson

Re: Anyone else? Problems with GSO overnight from tackle wa

Post by mark poulson »

Contact Tacklewarehouse directly. They will take care of you.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Levy

Post by Levy »

TW and GSO has been perfect for me. With my addiction, I probably have ordered from TW 50 times over the past few years including twice in the last week and I have always recieved my items the next day. I would call TW directly and they will take care of you.
elfish16

Post by elfish16 »

for me and TW its been hit or miss with the GSO. I've had stuff ordered that was listed overnight and get them in multiple packages different days. I've been let down twice this year ordering multiple days before a derby and stuff coming the following Monday. I do not blame TW on this one bit, for some reason GSO doesn't seem to deliver like its posted.
Eric Elshere

https://donssmokinsalmon.com
https://maxima-lines.com
lobinaloca

Post by lobinaloca »

Never had a problem, I've received every order on time. TW goes out of their way to make their customers happy and GSO has also been great.
bassman619

Post by bassman619 »

I don't have a problem with TW their service has always beem top notch... My issue was with GSO it was shipped on tuesday morning for overnight, I'd assume that means weds delivery not thursday/friday. Oh well as long as I have my gear for saturday :wink:
yeah thats right
fishinman

Post by fishinman »

been good to me too!
basstards23

Post by basstards23 »

100% satisfaction here........
Ron T.

Post by Ron T. »

Allways been on time . Only bad part was when my son sends me a pic of a white van parked on my grass becouse the driver was afraid of our Labrador. Really !!!!! She might have licked him to death. I guess it was door to door service , literally.
Jim V.

Post by Jim V. »

I think they may have had issues because of the Monday holiday. I ordered stuff Sat & it should have been delivered yesterday - it was at the door when I got home today. Their tracking system was ALL messed up. It has always been there the next day previously. But hey - it's FREE and the service is usually excellent.
ken a

Post by ken a »

I couldn't be more pleased with their delivery. First I ever heard of anything but good about their delivery.
Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

I did not like them, every time I had something delivered by GSO it arrived late or they would have some other "special" delivery problem. I haven't tried having anything shipped by them in a long time since. I still go with UPS as it arrives the next day for me anyways.
basslayer

Post by basslayer »

Hollywood wrote:I did not like them, every time I had something delivered by GSO it arrived late or they would have some other "special" delivery problem. I haven't tried having anything shipped by them in a long time since. I still go with UPS as it arrives the next day for me a
nyways.
I always pick the UPS option. It's free and always on time!!!!!!
http://www.powellco.com
www.eyesurrendernow.com
Saulsbury's Earthmovers

Adam Ochoa
dwise

Post by dwise »

I've never had a problem with TW or GSO. If you order after 2:30pm (cut off time) your order won't ship out until the following day, which means you won't receive it until the day after tomorrow. If you order on the weekend, your order ships out on Monday.

I don't like UPS. Those guys are gorillas when it comes to handling packages. I've had numerous problems with my packages arriving in smashed, dented, and bent condition. They broke an unreplaceable fishing rod completely in half and it was packed in a tube! Everytime the UPS guy shows up at my office there is always dents and damage on the packages.
D. Wise
Castaic Bass Club
basslayer

Post by basslayer »

I've been shipping with UPS for almost 20 years and never had a problem. Plus their tracking is great.
http://www.powellco.com
www.eyesurrendernow.com
Saulsbury's Earthmovers

Adam Ochoa
swimbait

Post by swimbait »

GSO has been great for me. Probably do a dozen orders a year. Rods, fish finders, big stuff like trolling motors. It's been really good. I love those clean brown boxes on the front porch :D
whazup

Post by whazup »

Love UPS. Won't ship any other way if I have an option.
Fish Laugh at the Mention of My Name
N.A.R

Post by N.A.R »

Unless you payed the 10 dollar overnight fee, I don't believe TW promises next day delivery.

By the way, TW and GSO have been perfect.
bassman619

Post by bassman619 »

N.A.R"]Unless you payed the 10 dollar overnight fee, I don't believe TW promises next day delivery.

By the way, TW and GSO have been perfect.[/quote]

actually according to the TW shipping choices "Overnight to all CA zips. Limited Saturday delivery" kinda sounds like a promise to me

regardless my problem isn't with TW. I'm curious to know why my order was picked up tuesday morning from TW for Overnight and not delivered till today.... thats one long overnighter :roll:
yeah thats right
kane-o

Post by kane-o »

never a problem with t.w. or gso ? but i will NEVER use ups again. i sent a new cumara rod back east in a 3/8 wall cardboard tube, and also got it insured for $200. took it to the ups store. when it go back east the rod tip was broken off. looked like a fork life ran over it. i had the buyer file a claim, and i also had to file a claim on my end. the manager of the store after some investigating, they tried to say the tube was not up to there requirements.... so i went and talked to the manager, first off if the tube was not acceptable then why did you accept it for shipping ? i even had them put extra tape on the end caps. and added fragile stickers to the tube also. so i asked what the minimum diameter for a shipping tube should be ? she said 1/4" wall. so i went home and brought a sample piece of one of the tubes i have at home. and it was a 3/8 diameter wall on it !! so they agreeded the tube was sufficent for shipping. i told her just get the rod back to me and i can get a new rod from shimano. but since the claim had been filed it was too late to go that route.. i asked when i would get the insurance check ? she said it would be a couple of weeks.... well after 3 months of fighting with ups store and there corprate offices... i finally got my insurance check, MINUS THE SHIPPING CHARGES... man i was so pissed.... not only did the ruin my rod, took 3 months to get my money back, AND THEY STILL CHARGED ME FOR THE SHIPPING.... fed ex will always get my business from now on...
offduty

Post by offduty »

GSO is weak so I only use UPS and they never let me down. GSO wants you to sign a form every couple months so they can deliver if your not home. UPS always hits the front porch on time and has excellent tracking.
Rich
N.A.R

Post by N.A.R »

bassman619 wrote:N.A.R"]Unless you payed the 10 dollar overnight fee, I don't believe TW promises next day delivery.

By the way, TW and GSO have been perfect.
actually according to the TW shipping choices "Overnight to all CA zips. Limited Saturday delivery" kinda sounds like a promise to me

regardless my problem isn't with TW. I'm curious to know why my order was picked up tuesday morning from TW for Overnight and not delivered till today.... thats one long overnighter :roll:[/quote]

Yes if you received your order on Friday, that one long overnighter!
But being Monday was a holiday, it just means that Tuesday loads were doubled and you got the short in of the stick. As you say, as long at it was delivered before Saturday... its all good.
Dave Wilson

Post by Dave Wilson »

I had 2 problems with shipments never showing with GSO, so I now use only UPS, and I never have an issue- it gets here the very next day!!(BTW- Tackle Warehouse shipped duplicate orders asap when GSO dropped the ball)
DAKINE198

Post by DAKINE198 »

I placed an order with TW before I left for Clear lake for the Bobs Marine Tourny, it was supposed to be at my house in time before I left. My package did not show up in time so I called GSO they took forever to answer when I did get a live person on the phone I explained I was leaving for Clear lake as soon as this package showed up. My delivery was misdirected and if I wanted to pick it up it was at the Hawthorne location (which is about a half hour from my house) and I could pick it up there. Upon further investigation by Customer service it had been rerouted from the Hawthorne location at which point I told the rep if she could just have it sent to my room at Konocti Vista. She said she would, and the package did arrive at the hotel. In that package were the Horny toads which my son used to catch his biggest bass to date, a 4.20. Jason from TW also called when he found out I did not get my package on time. GSO did take care of the issue for me even though it was a little late.
AINOKEA..........life is good...but I'm mad as Hell