A link from my conservative sister

For political discussions
Greg_Cornish

A link from my conservative sister

Post by Greg_Cornish »

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Ringer

Re: A link from my conservative sister

Post by Ringer »

Greg-I agree with your sister. The guy is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Problem is the DNC and everyone else is presuming he will win the nomination. They are running dozens of commercials against Romney here. Now Cain is getting the screws put to him. Maybe old Newt will end up running. I think Perry is another Bush Jr. so not much help there.I do think we need to get rid of Obama but these parties don't like letting the voters decide anything.
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

Ringer , you guys are right Mitt is a snakeoil salesman. BUT after I vote for someone else in the pimary, IF it is Mitt against Obama.

I vote Mitt. Obama may stay but it will not be because I voted for him. I would vote for my cat before I voted for Obama
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

I might vote for Mitt to, but the whole magic underwear stuff still bothers me a bit.
Attachments
halloween.jpg
halloween.jpg (119.97 KiB) Viewed 1039 times
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln