Best used boat invetory?

jc351

Best used boat invetory?

Post by jc351 »

Who has the best used boat invetory around? Tried searching google but the ones show up have limited to none. Thanks
rickyshabazz

Re: Best used boat invetory?

Post by rickyshabazz »

Angler's Marine always has boats. Give Little Joe or Rick Grover a call at (714) 666 Boat.

www.anglersmarine.com
The Wanabepro
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Also check Angler's web site, as they have listings with photos as I recall.

Angler's is top notch!

Roger
Tight lines forever!
http://www.tunaman.org

*DISCLAIMER* - This post is in no way meant to be offensive. If you feel it is, please re-read then PM me for an explanation if it still offends?
jc351

Post by jc351 »

I have heard great things about Anglers but seems they are more of a new boat company cause there is only a few boats on there site but ill give them a call. Thanks.
Rick G

Post by Rick G »

Our used boat inventory changes every week. We are low right now but I know that we have quite a few trades coming in from boats we sold at the Bass-a-thon. Your best bet is to call down and ask for Mark or Joe and tell them which size or model and price range you are looking for and they will get you all the info for what we have and what is coming in. The used boat business is very good right now, so when we get them they do move very quickly. Rick Grover-Owner
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
kane-o

Re: Best used boat inventory?

Post by kane-o »

rick, for whatever reason i can never get into you inventory of used boats on the anglers site ? i try from w.b. i get your home page but it wont go to any other links except the showroom ? same thing when i google anglers site ? any way to check it out and keep updating your used inventory ? have a friend who is looking for a used boat as well.... i know you have them, but i can never find out what you have ? thanks rick !!
Last edited by kane-o on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

kane-o wrote:rick, for whatever reason i can never get into you inventory of used boats on the anglers site ? i try from w.b. i get your home page but it wont go to any other links except the showroom ? same thing when i google anglers site ? any way to check it out and keep updating your used inventory ? have a friend who is looking for a used boat as well.... i know you have them, but i can never find out what you have ? thanks rick !!

This could possibly be the problem ---> http://hometown.aol.com/clsgrg/usedboats.html and http://hometown.aol.com/clsgrg/closeouts.html pointers to AOL.. ahhhh... If you are trying to view from a work computer, your company may be blocking it due to the link being classified as a "social networking" site.
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
Rick G

Post by Rick G »

I am not much of a techno guy, but i just went to www.anglersmarine.com and then to the used boat link and it came up no problem. I know of at least 4-6 used boats that will be dropped off there in the next few days. Skeeters, Tritons, Rangers and Trackers all of them. The salesmen take the info and pics and give them to Cindy and she posts them, usually the same day. My suggestion is though is to just call either Joe or Mark and tell them what your looking for and they will call you back when the units arrive and can do that sometimes before they get posted so you get an early crack at them. The U.S. dollar is cheap overseas these days and the importers are taking alot of used product before the local consumer even gets to shop them. That seems to go in cycles, and lately they have been buying. 7146662628. Thanks Brian D. for the insight also. Rick g.
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
markbassr

Post by markbassr »

This boat just came in!
2006 Ranger Z-19 SC 225ProXs, Hydr. Jack Plate, Blinker Trim, LCX-111C, LMS 334iC, Hamby's Keel Guard, Anti-Theft Bar, Optima Batteries with Billet Trays, MG TR 109 36V, 4 Bank Charger, Fury Prop, New Carpet, Recently Serviced, Custom Colors! Financing Available. $30,995 Plus Tax and Reg.
Anglers Marine Call Joe or Mark at (714)666-2628
Attachments
IMG_4572.JPG
IMG_4572.JPG (44.42 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
jc351

Post by jc351 »

Thanks for the info Rick
kane-o

Post by kane-o »

rick, i tried again on anglers site and i get a blank white screen on the top left of your home page. with an error sign and a detail link, the detail link says the application has quit running ? but the rest of your home page is fine... i get the streaming showroom, i get the service dept, pictures etc., i get the credit app, i get your contact page, but when i get to the news and events, new boats and closeouts, and the used boat link, the server starts the search but wll never load the links ?? it runs about 1/2 there and just will not open no matter how long i wait ?? i run a macintoch, but have only been having this issue for about 4 months.... maybe its just my computer ? thanks for those who helped out !!
MIKE @CCMarine

Post by MIKE @CCMarine »

We have a few good used boats in our Modesto location call Richard @ 209-526-4120 or visit our website www.teamccmarine.com

Thanks
C&C Marine
Mike Van Wagner
7812 Auburn Blvd
Citrus Heights Ca. 95610
916-729-0590

Or Richard @ C&C Marine
747 S 9th St.
Modesto Ca. 95351
209-526-4120