CBF Region 7 Castaic Event - March 3

scottsweet

CBF Region 7 Castaic Event - March 3

Post by scottsweet »

All,

We are fast approaching for our 2nd event of the season. We will be going out of the West Ramp BUT, everyone needs to bring $5 cash with them for the launch. We have to pay for early entrance and launch at the West Ramp.

It is best to have your boat cabled prior to arriving. They will have inspectors, but be for-warned, if it is raining and you do not have a cable, do not bother showing up. They will not allow anyone to launch with a wet boat and no cable...no exceptions. For those who have not experienced inspections at Castaic, it is a treat :). Have absolutely nothing in your ice chests. Water and food should be left in your tow vehicle and put in to your ice chest after your inspection. Be sure everything is clean and dry. Be sure to drop your motor before you come up to ensure NO water is in your lower unit. Make sure your plug is out. They are very strict.

Everyone is entitled to fish one California Bass Federation event per season without a CBF membership. If you are new to the CBF, come join us for your first event without the membership! If you are returning competitor, please be sure to get your membership updated either by your normal club or the ghost club.

The 2012 State Championships will be at Clear Lake in late September. You DON'T want to miss your chance to fish this one!! You only need to fish 3 events and get points. We always drop your lowest score, even if it is a 5, in calculating the standings for the championships. All 4 scores are used to determine AOY.

I need your entrance money by Monday, Feb. 27th. If you have any questions next week, feel free to call me at 818-448-3366. I will be at Havasu for the FLW Everstart and I will return your call as soon as I can.

I look forward to seeing everyone!

Scott Sweet
California Bass Federation
Region 7 Tournament Director
scottsweet

Re: CBF Region 7 Castaic Event - March 3

Post by scottsweet »

We have 18 people! Thank you!!

We are launching from the west ramp. The gate will open at 5:15am for inspections. We will meet at 5:45am in the parking lot of the west ramp.

Please bring $5 cash to pay for the west ramp launch. I had to pay extra for us to launch out of the west ramp.

See you all there!
Scott Sweet

www.teamccmarine.com
www.rangerboats.com
www.humminbird.com
www.minnkotamotors.com
www.lews.com
www.phenixrods.com
www.odysseybattery.com
www.simmsfishing.com
www.peregrine250.com