Matt Allen at Ultimate Bass University Tuesday May 15th

kb

Matt Allen at Ultimate Bass University Tuesday May 15th

Post by kb »

If you follow along with his blog and videos on tacticalbassin.com you know when it comes to catching trophy bass Matt Allen is the real deal. Not the everyday name you hear in the local tournament circles but talk to any of the big bass hunters and they all know Matt Allen and how good he is at chasing trophy bass. Not just on private trout stocked ponds like many of the so called big bass guys Matt is catching monster fish from Clear Lake, Berryessa, the Delta and many more.

We are lucky enough to finally find an off fishing day for Matt and we have talked him into coming to Ultimate Bass University on Tuesday night May 15th at Gone Fishin Marine in Dixon. Matt will talk seasonal patterns, big swimbaits, big topwater and how to target the big bite!

The free class starts at 6:30 pm and you can buy all the baits you hear about in the well stocked tackle department, drop off your boat for service or take home a new one!
See you on Tuesday Night the 15th at 6:30………..
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
basshunter4u

Re: Matt Allen at Ultimate Bass University Tuesday May 15th

Post by basshunter4u »

I dont think Matt needs to be pumped up on this subject of trophy bass as its a lot harder than it used to be. Trout stocked private lakes, ponds or any other for that matter. If your catching any DDs your good and lucky also.
never give up, be possitive and patient, and you will be rewarded
fishmore

Post by fishmore »

I'll be there! Last month was my first time at Ultimate Bass University and it was worth the trip. It's great to get together and just talk about catching bass.
bassindon69

Post by bassindon69 »

kb wrote: Not just on private trout stocked ponds like many of the so called big bass guys Matt is catching monster fish from Clear Lake, Berryessa, the Delta and many more.

……..

Make sure anyone wanting to be a Real swimbaiter hits these 3 water ways or you will be a "so called big bait guy" :lol: :lol:
Go Big or Go Home!
http://calfishing.com/gallery/v/members/bassindon69/basspics/
kb

Post by kb »

WOW!!!! stick your toe in the Big Bass Chasers/Big Fish Hunters Pool and the sharks eat your feet off!!! This is a FREE class, offered monthly and has a free raffle worth nearly $1000 each month. Trying to keep topics fresh and give the anglers what they want to go out, go fishing and catch a few is what we are trying to do.

This class is located in Dixon so the majority of the folks that attend call Berryessa, Clear Lake and the Delta their home waters and they want to learn how to catch some of the big fish and use the big baits and Matt is one of the guys that is doing this on those lakes!!! SO I make a point to say in the press release that he is catching those kinds of fish at those lakes to make folks want to attend and come hear what he has to say.....period!!!

I hope we aren't in denial that many of the big fish chasers only fish the private lakes or out of the way lakes that you might get one or two bites a week! I didn't write this to offend those of you that fish the "go big or go home mentality" hell I love how you guys can do that and respect the hell out of it!!!

I tried my hand at the Heavyweight Bass Tournaments.......got a belt and $10K :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Yep all the big bass guys were there including Don O.

Cmon guys it is just a press release promoting a free seminar, come on down and join us you just might have fun and no worries we will get back to our regular scheduled seminars of drop shotting, weed punching and topwater reptiles in the months to come!!!!!

kb
bassindon69

Post by bassindon69 »

You should know better than to put your toe in a shark tank and think it's safe :lol:

And who the Hell swimbaits Private ponds?
Go Big or Go Home!
bassdaddy

Post by bassdaddy »

Don...you complain like hell if you think Matt is fishing "your" water and now your're complaning because he's catching quality swimbait fish on other water.
Maybe you should just let the negativity go and just fish.
Tree
bassindon69

Post by bassindon69 »

bassdaddy wrote:Don...you complain like hell if you think Matt is fishing "your" water and now your're complaning because he's catching quality swimbait fish on other water.
Maybe you should just let the negativity go and just fish.
Tree
It has nothing to do with that :roll: , nor do you need to bring that up or it can get ugly, right Mr start it up? You like starting things with me these days don't you :lol: Nice try though.
It WAS the point of making others catch NOT all that because of WHERE they caught it. Nothing more nothing less. Damn dude! you are right there everytime you can start crap with me these days. UNREAL! Have fun though.
And I have been JUST fishing. hit two 40 lb bags with a new PB a few DD's and hitting some suspended fish too. What about you? You fishing? You should shut up and fish too, you seem a little upset :lol:
Go Big or Go Home!
bassindon69

Post by bassindon69 »

Thanks for the UGLY call there bassdaddy. You must have kept my number all this time just to do so :roll: . You made me feel I was right about you though, Thanks.
Go Big or Go Home!
kb

Post by kb »

Just in case you guys got lost in all this drama................here is the real reason for this post. Hope to see you all at GF Marine on Tuesday night at 6:30 and bring a friend!

If you follow along with his blog and videos on tacticalbassin.com you know when it comes to catching trophy bass Matt Allen is the real deal. Not the everyday name you hear in the local tournament circles but talk to any of the big bass hunters and they all know Matt Allen and how good he is at chasing trophy bass. Not just on private trout stocked ponds like many of the so called big bass guys Matt is catching monster fish from Clear Lake, Berryessa, the Delta and many more.

We are lucky enough to finally find an off fishing day for Matt and we have talked him into coming to Ultimate Bass University on Tuesday night May 15th at Gone Fishin Marine in Dixon. Matt will talk seasonal patterns, big swimbaits, big topwater and how to target the big bite!

The free class starts at 6:30 pm and you can buy all the baits you hear about in the well stocked tackle department, drop off your boat for service or take home a new one!
See you on Tuesday Night the 15th at 6:30………..
bassdaddy

Post by bassdaddy »

KB...No drama here...Don and I will be carpooling to this deal and learning everything we can. :lol:
It's all good.
fishn4bass

Post by fishn4bass »

This is going to be a great! Thank's KB!!!
kb

Post by kb »

Hope to see everyone at Gone Fishin Marine tonight Tuesday at 6:30...bring a fishing buddy with you
Laserdoc

Post by Laserdoc »

He Spoke at out club meeting (folsom bass team ) and did a great job on breaking down the lake we were about to fish. Does a great job speaking and explaining.
ill be there....front row!!

Laser doc
www.fishwithoutpain.com