Moto-Stop Steering Clips.

davet.

Moto-Stop Steering Clips.

Post by davet. »

Hey guys and gals, I just wanted to let you know about a great new product I just picked up, and before you dog pile me, no I'm not sponsored by or get anything out of this endorsement.
Just wanted to let you know about their steering clips and how much I really like them.
I never had anything to keep my motor straight, for all the years of hauling until now. Sometimes I would get to the water and have my motor prop nearly off cuz the motor had shifted.
Not now, they're made of hard rubber and made in America.
(Little tip) I gave mine a squirt of silicone spray on the inside for ease of removal and install.
Check em out here: http://www.moto-stops.com/products/steering-clip.php

Try em, you'll love em and they're affordable.
See ya.
www.powerskoop.com
....it aint rocket science!
SKTR 20i

Re: Moto-Stop Steering Clips.

Post by SKTR 20i »

I agree that most of the time they work fine. But I also find that about 25% of the time one side pops off. They seem to fit a little loose.

(EDIT) Sorry about my bad review, I was referring to the hard plastic ones!!!

John.
Last edited by SKTR 20i on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
jc351

Post by jc351 »

160 dollars is hardly affordable. Good concept but way overpriced. Why spend more when you dont need to? Thats a lot more Sunline or Gunfishes that actually make a difference........my opinion!!
DannyMiller

Post by DannyMiller »

I love my new steering clips that Mike makes. I put a rope tying the two together to help keep my hands from touching any oil on them. Less than a $20.00 bill and really stay on, not like those hard plastic ones.These really work!
Danny
DG

Post by DG »

Got mine and tossed out the old hard plastic ones! These are much easier to put on and take off even without any lubrication. Another great product from Mike and Moto Stop. :) :) :)

JC351, where did you get the $160? They're less than $20
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
fish_food

Post by fish_food »

jc351 wrote:160 dollars is hardly affordable. Good concept but way overpriced. Why spend more when you dont need to?
And here I thought I was doing ok just using a bungee cord looped around the bottom of the steering wheel to the hand throttle to keep it from turning. I better break out another $160! :D
hasetak

Post by hasetak »

the ones i made out to PVC pipe work great!
davet.

Post by davet. »

I've used mine a lot, and never had any problems what so ever....love em.
www.powerskoop.com
....it aint rocket science!