US open Anglers.. we need to help this guy out

Andy Manahl

US open Anglers.. we need to help this guy out

Post by Andy Manahl »

Any boaters out there please read... Chuck Kavros one of our Sponsors is needing to do a little prefishing for the open. He has really been a big part in getting our early bird sign ups and is donating some pretty good stuff for our tournament!!!! Please help this guy out and get him on the water... After All.... he is helping our our organization in a big way!!! Won bass will have his cell so lets get him hooked up !!!

Thanks for reading and helping out!!

Andy
jiggin4bass

Re: US open Anglers.. we need to help this guy out

Post by jiggin4bass »

andy let him barrow your bassboat your right there in az and next door too mead in vegas im sure he would'nt mined and he would get in plenty of prefishing before to u.s. open he is one of your sponsors
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Andy Manahl

Post by Andy Manahl »

jiggin4bass.....he is not my sponsor... he is our (won bass ) sponsor. He reached out to me asking me if I had an open back seat for prefishing.. I'm just trying to help someone who is helping our our organization to get a little practice in.. My boat isn't in az its actually on the water letting another guy prefish out of.... I am already paired up with a co for the offical practice period... Was putting the word out there in case there are guys going out solo.....

I'm doing what I can to help...lol
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

i have a 16 foot glastron bassboat but im thinking that wouldnt be a good idea to use on that big lake :D
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
WON BASSIN

Post by WON BASSIN »

Guys,

Just wanted to follow up on this post, and let you know that we have arranged for a few Pro's to get Chuck out on the water, since he will be fishing the event, as well as always supporting WON Bass. Thank you Andy for your efforts as well. We look forward to an exciting 2012 U.S. Open!
Billy Egan
WON Bass Director
bille@wonews.com
949-366-0248