2012 Anglers Marine Bass-a-thon

Rick G

2012 Anglers Marine Bass-a-thon

Post by Rick G »

Just wanted to give you all an update on the Wests Premier Bass Tackle show! This years event is November 17-18th here in Anaheim and will be our 26th show. The vendor invitations went out this week and it should be a packed house with all the latest and greatest Bass tackle making its 2012-2013 debut's. So far the Main Stage speakers are, Worlds #1 ranked angler and back to back FLW Tour AOY, David Dudley, FLW Tour Champion David Walker, BASS Elite Tour Superstar Edwin Evers and others to be confirmed soon. We bring nothing but the best, and hottest, national and local superstars. We will be bringing back our workshops, bigger than ever, with all the best informative local seminars you will ever see. And as it always has been, the cost to the Anglers is free. Also there will be your chance to sign up for the 2013 Anglers Marine Customer Appreciation Tournament Trail. A true 100% payback, low entry, fun, family friendly, local Team trail with a local Championship where anyone can win the top prize. Thank you Ranger Boats and Lucas Oil for stepping up big time for these events! Our doors will open at 8:00AM each day. Also all the construction on La Palma Ave is now finished so parking will be alot easier. Looking forward to seeing you this November 17-18th. Rick G.
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
Schneider Fishing

Re: 2012 Anglers Marine Bass-a-thon

Post by Schneider Fishing »

Thanks for the heads up.
We'll be there!
Robert Schneider
My wife is my real sponsor

www.PhenixBaits.com
GKramer

Post by GKramer »

Unveiling California Top 4000 Bass Angler list at this one. EVERYBODY gets in! :wink:
Rick G

Post by Rick G »

Always looking forward to the "Top 40" George!
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
Obi-Hub

Post by Obi-Hub »

GKramer wrote:Unveiling California Top 4000 Bass Angler list at this one. EVERYBODY gets in! :wink:
Good thing I am number 4001 :mrgreen:
~~~Gary "Obi-Hub" Collins
:mrgreen: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :mrgreen:
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

GKramer wrote:Unveiling California Top 4000 Bass Angler list at this one. EVERYBODY gets in! :wink:
And you're paying everyone's way in to this year's Bass-A-Thon.
What a guy!!!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Jim V.

Post by Jim V. »

I would rather he pay my way out :P
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Jim V. wrote:I would rather he pay my way out :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: