U.S. OPEN WEBCAST starts today at 4:30PM

tbob

U.S. OPEN WEBCAST starts today at 4:30PM

Post by tbob »

The opening webcast from this years US OPEN is scheduled to start today with a 4:30 pm PST, following Sponsors Showcase webcast. There will be interviews with US OPEN anglers Dean Rojas, Byron Velvick. You can follow along over at wonbass.com or at basszone.com/us-open.

Starting tomorrow morning ( Monday) at 7am PDT there will be hourly updates and a live weigh-in, each of the three days of the tournament. There will also be a nightly "post game" broadcast each evening at 7pm PDT.
littlebailey

Re: U.S. OPEN WEBCAST starts today at 4:30PM

Post by littlebailey »

Finally giving the US open the coverages its always needed! awesome!
"Posse Approved"
www.reactorwatch.com
www.bassaholics.com
www.irodfishing.com
tbob

Post by tbob »

Figures crossed that it goes well. The live weigh-in starts at 2pm today from Callville. I just drove back to SoCal this morning, but yesterday was a great start for things. Everyone is pumped up and ready to go at it. The weather may be a factor, and not the 115 degree heat we usually might get at Mead, but some desert storms were reportedly moving in. When I left to drive back to SoCal early this morning the Lake Mead wind was already up a bit, and there were weather reports calling for a possibility of severe storms off and on. But so far I think it's been a managable deal...from what I have heard from the WONBASS staff today.

The live weigh-in will begin pretty soon at 2pm and go until about 4:30 or so. You can watch it on wonbass.com.
Brian Linehan

Post by Brian Linehan »

Awesome job Bob and WON crew. It looks really good!
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I agree! The live webcast was awesome today. Good job WON!