wtb aqua vu

myrtle

wtb aqua vu

Post by myrtle »

Anyone have one collecting dust in the garage in the yuba city area? Lookin to buy one for my 4 .year old to keep him entertained on those slow days
No Slack

Re: wtb aqua vu

Post by No Slack »

Perfect timing! I was getting ready to post it because it has been sitting in the garage collecting dust. Aqua-Vu Scout XL w/50ft 200lb cable + 13ft extension pole (so you can see underneath docks) + Aqua-Vu Handheld DVR Recorder (so you can watch your recordings later at home). The extension pole & DVR were purchased separately. I would charaterize this as a gently used system. I'd be happy to email you photo's tonight or this weekend if you are interested.
myrtle

Post by myrtle »

very interested! what kind of price u thinkin?
No Slack

Post by No Slack »

I had not given that a thought. I just sold a depth finder and saw the boxed unit sitting on my self taking up space and thought I need to sell that as well. Make me a resonable offer and when I get home from work tonight I can email you photo's.
myrtle

Post by myrtle »

$100?
No Slack

Post by No Slack »

I was thinking 50% of a brand new Scout is $120.00; 50% of a new DVR is $40.00 & 50% of a new telescopic pole is $15.00. l'm thinking $150.00 is fair. Also I live in Modesto but my son & I are headed to Shasta next Friday night. I'd be willing to meet somewhere along the way to avoid shipping charges.
DAKINE198

Post by DAKINE198 »

myrtle wrote:Anyone have one collecting dust in the garage in the yuba city area? Lookin to buy one for my 4 .year old to keep him entertained on those slow days
I bought one for the exact same reason. Great to have onboard keeps em entertained on slow days.
I sent you a PM.
AINOKEA..........life is good...but I'm mad as Hell