Friends and Family PLEASE let's ban together for COOCH

Linzycuccia

Friends and Family PLEASE let's ban together for COOCH

Post by Linzycuccia »

Hello Westernbass.com.

My name is Linzy. I am cooch's youngest. This is my first time in here, and my heart fills with joy for my father seeing that is friends in the fishing world are standing up for him and will do what is necessary to get him back on the water. My brother, sister and i would be greatful if you would contact us in regards to my father. we are fully aware of the unfortunate events that happened to our dad. I would love it if we could get together and colaborate any and all ideas to help my dad! he has done so much for everyone that i think it is time to pay it forward. his children have already banded together and started a fundraiser for him. I would like it if the fishing world, his friends and his kids and family would come together and collaborate ideas to be able to help my father get back on the water as soon as possible please give me a call at 925-421-7459. Or you may reply on here, or find me on Facebook under Lindsey Cuccia. Thank you so much for everything you have already put up, in honor of him. I will be excited to here from you!!!

Respectfully

Linzy Cuccia...
Jamie DelChiaro
Jesse Cuccia
Rich hamilton

Re: Friends and Family PLEASE let's ban together for COOCH

Post by Rich hamilton »

Linzy,

nice talking with you today! I am encouraged with your plan to get your dad back on the water! I think you have some great ideas! Richie Rich
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
mike at robo

Post by mike at robo »

I will be happy to replace all of the plastics that were lost . Make a list of whatever you need/want and I will get it to you in 1 day . If you can fax the order to Mark in the office and he will see to it it gets to me . Sorry for your loss and if there's anything else we can do please don't hesitate to ask . Send your shirt size and we will send some shirts also .our fax is 805-482-5625
Obi-Hub

Post by Obi-Hub »

mike at robo wrote:I will be happy to replace all of the plastics that were lost . Make a list of whatever you need/want and I will get it to you in 1 day . If you can fax the order to Mark in the office and he will see to it it gets to me . Sorry for your loss and if there's anything else we can do please don't hesitate to ask . Send your shirt size and we will send some shirts also .our fax is 805-482-5625
+1
~~~Gary "Obi-Hub" Collins
:mrgreen: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :mrgreen: