Skeet Reese Rods???

ACP

Skeet Reese Rods???

Post by ACP »

Dick's Sporting Goods is having a sale where you buy a Skeet Reese Rod & you get the reel free. For all of you that have these rods how do you like them? I've read that there have been a lot of breakage problems, has anyone else had these problems. Also does anyone know the warranty?
rjt18b

Re: Skeet Reese Rods???

Post by rjt18b »

Don't know about the rods, but the reel I had was junk!! Noisy right out of the box. After maybe 5 outings with it, side plate fell off into the delta! Wouldn't own one.
Fast Eddie

Post by Fast Eddie »

I have the senko rod. No issues. Teamed with a US Reels spinning reel. Rod has great sensitivity, and enough beef to pull fish in the Delta. Can't speak for others, but based on my experiences I would buy another.
TL
FE
VJ

Post by VJ »

I like the Rods been using the jerk bait/ top water (great for spinnerbaits too)rod for few year no problem also the 8ft heavy for punching never had a problem and i think the warranty is $15 over counter at Fishermans Warehouse. Hard to beat for price and a free reel sounds like a good deal
Nutechlures.com
RB BASS FISHING
trophybaits.com
genesistinting.com
Jeff C.

Post by Jeff C. »

I have the topwater and spinnerbait rods and I like them a lot. I heard that when they first came out there was a problem with the guide on the tip but they've been fixed. A buddy of mine has several of the reels and had the problem of noise described above.