Clear Lake This Weekend (Any Tips?)

Revoke36

Clear Lake This Weekend (Any Tips?)

Post by Revoke36 »

The title says it all. My buddy and I will be fishing CL this weekend. Any tips, patterns or areas of the lake that are putting fish in the boat? We suck at CL so any advice is appreciated! Thanks
Support 81
Caudawg

Re: Clear Lake This Weekend (Any Tips?)

Post by Caudawg »

Have you checked the WesternBass Reports section? Dave Brabec from Clear Lake Outdoors has been posting some good weekly reports to give you a general idea of what is going on. You might even get some good info if you stop by the store. The store's number is listed in his fishing report. click here-> http://www.westernbass.com/ncalifornia/ ... .html?id=7

Also, check out the Navionics Maps in our reports section. You can click on areas of interest and drill down to 1 foot contours!!! A lot of our website visitors don't even know we have these interactive maps but they are super cool!

If I were headed to CL I would be throwing lots of topwater (spooks, Ricos) and frogs!

Also, carolina riggin some creature baits in June Bug, Green pumpkin and Black w/ red sparkle.
Rockpiles, rocks & docks...very key. Also jerk baits in the shade of docks down south.

Good luck! Let us know how you did.
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer
robertthornton

Post by robertthornton »

pm sent
Revoke36

Post by Revoke36 »

Caudawg, I read the fishing reports religiously! Virtually check multiple fisheries daily. I greatly appreciate the guys that make those reports. I do from time to time but My boat has been in the shop for nearly a year. Robert, PM received. Thank you so very much! Excellent info
Support 81