el salto trip

basstard1974

el salto trip

Post by basstard1974 »

im looking to plan a trip for 4-6 guys to el salto asap, hopefully within the next month, any suggestions on how/who i should book it, baits, should i bring my own rods or use loaners and bring my own reels?
any other suggestions comments info etc...?
thanks matt
Caudawg

Re: el salto trip

Post by Caudawg »

I have a few friends who go to El Salto often and they go with Hono Elizalde and have a great time and catch tons of bass. His number is 866-245-1490.
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer
elfish16

Post by elfish16 »

i have gone down and went through the Anglers Inn on the lake. it was by far the best I have ever been treated at any fishing resort I have been. The guides are great and the service is amazing at the resort. Fishing was fantastic as well.
Eric Elshere

https://donssmokinsalmon.com
https://maxima-lines.com
FATGUY

Post by FATGUY »

i have been to el salto several times and anglers inn is by far the best out of u.s. lodge i've ever been too.. i just call anglers inn direct to book i always bring my own rods. some of the rentals don't look too good??
ACRon

Post by ACRon »

Another vote for Angler Inn.
george

Post by george »

Hey Matt,

Give me a call 209-402-2284, I have some contact numbers from going down there a few times and can help you out! There are some do's and dont's you need to be aware of. I will also set you up with a list of rigs and baits to make sure you take.

George Azevedo
bassdaddy

Post by bassdaddy »

A couple of years ago I fished El Salto with Bass Pro Adventures. It wasn't a bad deal, but when I go back it will be with another lodge. That should tell you enough.