2016 Big Break Black Bass Tournament Series from Dans Delta Outdoors

WB Staff

2016 Big Break Black Bass Tournament Series from Dans Delta Outdoors

Post by WB Staff »

DDO big break.jpg
fishn4bass

Re: 2016 Big Break Black Bass Tournament Series from Dans Delta Outdoors

Post by fishn4bass »

This will be great, another 10-15 boat Delta Tourney! Why??? Don't we already have to many events that don't draw numbers on the river. With this new circuit, the ABA, The new Cal Delta Team Trail. the CTT Circuit, Tracy Bass,WWBT, along with the BBT, and the FPT, along with the Yamamoto Big Bass, two Frog tourneys, the FPT Championship, the R2S Open, the RattleTrap tourney, and BassFest to return in 2016,The Don Lee Memorial,FLW, and several others, this place is going to be beaten to death! There are FAR to many tourneys on this body of water.And check the schedules guys, they are all lined up, many on the same date, or back to back days launching out of different marinas.No wonder pulling permits is a nightmare.Starting in February there is a tourney on every weekend through June.Guess we will find out which ones survive.Good luck Dan!
george

Post by george »

Hey Fishin4bass, There is no doubt in my mind that Dan and Dans Delta Outdoors will put on a great show! Dan knows what he is doing and his circuit will be out there for a long time, I will bet money it turns out to be one of the better bass circuits on the delta.
As for the number of tournaments, it will be survival of the fittest. The folks that put out the best product and produce the best events as well as give the value for your money will be in business next year.

Good luck Dan!

George
Champion Jon

Post by Champion Jon »

Would like to hear more details?

Entry fee, payback %, payback structure, etc.

Would be cool to have a low key, low entry fee, 100% payback event for the customers.
Gene Buchholz

Post by Gene Buchholz »

Good luck Dan When I bought the Hook we were only drawing 20 to 25 boats, until the economy went south we were drawing 70 to 99 boats. the last couple years we started out with 70 to 80 boats
Dan will run an honest and up front tournament i have known him for over 20 years because of that he will do well.
Like your striper tournaments.