GoFish Cam Invites Media to Visit at ICAST Booth No. 1318
Learn how the underwater fishing camera is expanding fishing’s appeal to youth
AUSTIN, TEXAS – Aiming to transform fishing into a more inclusive activity for all ages and experience levels, Texas-based GoFish Cam has introduced an advanced wireless fishing camera to offer an unprecedented look underwater. The device removes fishing’s frustrating guesswork, making it the perfect tool both for novices to learn and experts to improve their techniques and catch more fish than ever before.
Visit the GoFish Cam booth (No. 1318 near the New Product Showcase) at ICAST to see demonstrations of the award-winning device that has been featured in USA Today. Here’s how it works:
- Attach to the line: GoFish Cam easily connects onto any fishing lines.
- Fish normally: The device works perfectly for both freshwater and saltwater fishing and is uniquely designed not to affect your fishing technique or gear.
- Record the action: Captures HD video (60 fps, 1080p) of the never-before-seen underwater action. Review and share your footage easily on social media with the GoFish Cam app.
Designed by lifelong anglers, GoFish Cam features the following:
- Underwater action anywhere: Record strikes at depths of up to 500 feet.
- Lightweight design: At just 4.5 inches long and pre-weighted to an optimized 3.3 oz., you’ll never notice GoFish Cam on your line.
- Built for the big one: The 1,000-pound tension rating ensures footage of trophy catches. Three stabilization fins and a pre-set weight system allows trolling at slow or fast speeds.
- Real-time intelligence: Use the GoFish Cam Float Accessory to stream a live look underwater to your mobile device.
- Brightness boost: Studies show light attracts fish. Equipped with green LEDs, GoFish Cam improves your chance of a catch while deep fishing or night fishing.
GoFish Cam’s sophisticated technology appeals particularly to younger audiences, and more than
90 percent of customers reported friends and family more frequently join them because the device makes fishing easier, more fun and simple to share on social media.