CYPRESS, California – Daiwa’s new Tatula CT Type R line of baitcasters feature an all new lower profile design. Easier to palm and feels natural on the rod. But still has the T-Wing system which will reduce backlashes and gives you a farther cast. Also still has the aluminum frame and air rotation which give it a silky smooth retrieve. We added two corrosive resistance ball bearings for more durability and will also aid in casting and smoothness. Available in left and right retrieve to meet your needs.
- T-Wing System
- Magforce Z ™
- A7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Spool
- Air Rotation
- Aluminum Frame
- 8 Bearing System (2CRBB+5BB+1RB)
- Zaion ™ Star Drag
- Line Capacity: 16 lb. – 100 Yards
- Ultimate Tournament Drag (UTD) with 13.2 lbs. of drag
- 90 mm Swept Handle with cutouts for reduced weight
- I-Shaped Handle Knobs
- Weight 7.2 oz.
- Right and Left Hand Models
- Gear Ratios 6.3:1, 7.3:1 & 8.1:1
- Anodized parts coloring system:
For Daiwa’s latest color catalog and/or information on Daiwa dealers in your area, call Daiwa’s Customer Service Department at 562-375-6800 or e-mail inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The URL for Daiwa’s web site is http://www.daiwa.com.