1978 Monark Great Condition 2500...

aNNieNsaLTIE

1978 Monark Great Condition 2500...

Post by aNNieNsaLTIE »

This is my other boat. It is a 1978 Monark. It has a 1987 90hp Mercury that is in excellent condition. This is a worry free boat. It will not give you any problems or issues. This boat has a newer Minnkota 65lb edge. It have 3 brand new cenntienal batteries, a dual pro 3 bank charger, and 798 Side Image Hummingbird with built in platnium map package.

This boat has been garaged all its life and still is. I need to sell this boat to because I am getting another next week... Here are a few pictures....

This is a great, sea worthy boat. I have been on clear lake and have encountered some nasty water and never once felt worried. This boat can hanndle the rough water very well and is only 16' long. It has 2 very large live wells and a built in 16 gallon fuel tank that will let you run all day.
I have been on the delta, luanch out of holland, run all the way past widow, come up and cut across victoria, turn up and ran/fished up to mildred, cut over to franks, and fish back down. I ended that day with still a quarter tank of gas.

I have two folding chairs for the bow and a bike seat. all chairs/seat have their own mounts. I have a vover for the boat as well. Allso has a welded on spare tire mount. Tires are new and about a year and a half old.

give me a call to come see this boat...

Steven Ng