2022 APEX angler invites UPDATED

WB Staff

2022 APEX angler invites UPDATED

Post by WB Staff »

2022 APEX angler invites.jpg
The APEX Pro Tour features the highest level of qualified anglers. Some of greatest anglers to cast a bait showcase their talents here.
Do you have what it takes to make it to this level?
Can you qualify?
These 10 anglers earned their coveted invitations today.
Will they accept this challenge and step up to claim their spot amongst champions?
Congratulations to:
Christian Ostrander
Chris Parks
Scott Hellesen
Hayden Lee
Wayne Breazeale
Lewis Milligan
Vincent Bernal
Austin Bonjour
Jason Austin
Mathew Nadeau
https://wildwestbasstrail.com/proamstandings-2021/
Qualification criteria is copied and pasted below from our 2021 APEX Rules.
62. ​APEX ANGLER QUALIFICATION CRITERIA:
​The APEX angler field may be expanded at any time at the sole discretion of APEX.

• For the 2022 season:
• WWBT Professional Anglers who participated in the 2021 Open Pro/Am season will receive an invitation to enter the APEX qualified field based on the below criteria:
o Those professional anglers who finish in the top 10 in Angler of the Year (AOY) points based on the WWBT AOY rules will receive an invitation to the following APEX Season.
o APEX/WWBT reserves the right to work down the AOY list to balance the future field.
o APEX/WWBT reserves the right to invite corporate partnerships to balance the future field.
o Those anglers who accept their invitation will be guaranteed 2 seasons to meet future qualification criteria set forth by APEX.
WB Staff

Re: 2022 APEX angler invites

Post by WB Staff »

ATTENTION!
These FIVE anglers have earned their coveted invitation into the 2022 APEX Pro Tour.
Garrett Bradshaw
Earl Dalton III
Gregory Troughton
Cliff King
Joey Skym
Smokie

Re: 2022 APEX angler invites UPDATED

Post by Smokie »

Congrats to the fellas making the cut, hopefully I can get with it and fish my way up there in '22 cause I'm gunning for it from here out... must fish clean to make it vs the best sticks in the wild wild west, but im not scared, im out to get with it... big ups to the guys who just made it and the maiden crew too, its gonna be fun to watch it grow...