Accommodations in Angel's Camp or nearby

CBoat

Accommodations in Angel's Camp or nearby

Post by CBoat »

Just looking for a good place that I can drive up with my boat attached. A house or cabin would be great. Let me know if you know of a good place you would recommend.

Please send response via PM.
In the beginning, there was nothing, then suddenly there was something, then it exploded and turned into everything in the universe, all by itself. OR In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth.
Catmantwo

Re: Accommodations in Angel's Camp or nearby

Post by Catmantwo »

Check out Angles Camp RV park, they have cabins for rent as well (2 day minimum).
There entrance is just past the turnoff to Melones.

I think you may need to bring your own bedding, but they are very reasonable.

Link here:
https://angelscamprv.com/accommodations/#-cabins
Reel Guy

Post by Reel Guy »

Call Angels Camp RV Resort they have cabins at a good rate 209 736 0404. I have stayed there and the cabins are clean with boat parking next to the cabin.
Comanche Bill

Post by Comanche Bill »

Travel Lodge was just refurbished. We stayed there in November. More comfortable than the cabins in my opinion but a litte more expensive.
CBoat

Post by CBoat »

Bill,

Did you have to unhitch your boat at the Travel Lodge. Just stayed at the cabins over the weekend and that was a little tough on the back. I would prefer a mattress. lol Getting a little too old for roughing it.
In the beginning, there was nothing, then suddenly there was something, then it exploded and turned into everything in the universe, all by itself. OR In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth.
Comanche Bill

Post by Comanche Bill »

If you get a room on the back side you can get about three rigs parked on the north side and keep them hooked up. I have also unhooked and parked right in front of my room on the backside.