ATTENTION ALL BASS CLUBS

John Barron

ATTENTION ALL BASS CLUBS

Post by John Barron »

In an effort to support the weekender the Top Stick Joes circuit is offering a “club’ deal. If your club signs up as an affiliated club, your angler can earn points toward prizes for your club year end banquet. Prize packages for the top three affiliated clubs will be listed on http://www.topsticktour.com soon.

To be an affiliated club costs the club is nothing. What the club will need is to have one or more members fishing the Top Stick Joes this coming season and your club becomes an affiliated club. Club affiliation sign up will begin at the Bass-A-Thon and will be a simple process. This will all be listed on the website soon.

Your club representative will accumulate points for the club. His points will also go towards the year end prize packages that will be awarded to your club for the annual awards banquet. If your club does not have a banquet the prize package will be awarded for a raffle for your club members.

The more club members fishing the Top Stick Joes the more points your club can accrue and the better chance you have for the year end prize package. The prizes will consist of tackle and product of the Top Stick Joes sponsors. As soon as the total packages are put together they will be announced on http://www.topsticktour.com “Joes” page.

As the Top Stick Joes circuit evolves there will be other offers for affiliated clubs including if your member wins a Top Stick Joes event they could win Pizza for your next club meeting or tackle for raffles at your club meeting. Your club could also win one of your club tournaments hosted by The Top Stick Tour and have a speaker come talk at your meeting. Watch for more details on our website coming soon.

As an additional service we invite you to post the results of your club on our "Tournament Results" page. This is a free service we offer all Bass Clubs.

To register contact me or any of our site moderators.

John Barron
President/Owner
The “Top Stick tour”
hippie

Post by hippie »

Hey John you can have Darren or ray go to our club to discuss your club thing ray has spoken there before we meet at sizzler in Norco the 1st tue. every month give me a call and ill put you in touch with the guy to organize it or i can arrange for it to happen.
DL

Club

Post by DL »

hippie wrote:Hey John you can have Darren or ray go to our club to discuss your club thing ray has spoken there before we meet at sizzler in Norco the 1st tue. every month give me a call and ill put you in touch with the guy to organize it or i can arrange for it to happen.
Sorry Hippie, I completely missed this post. One or more of us will definitely come out. Let us know what you need or had in mind and when you need us to come out.
"Feel the steel"
hippie

Post by hippie »

In sure no one will have any objections to the 1st tue. of jan. if it works ill call the clubs president and schedule you in we meet at 7PM john has my # I bet or ill pm you on western bass with mine im sure some guys will be interested in your new programs
DL

Post by DL »

hippie, I got your phone # in the PM
"Feel the steel"
Big Ed

Post by Big Ed »

I cannot speak for our entire group but I think the response from the California Bass Contenders out of San Dimas would be in a unanimous support for the club affiliation.

Jb, If you could come and speak at our next meeting it is right around the corner from you if youre still in San Dimas. We meet the first wednesday of every month which would fall on 1-7-2008. Please let me know if you are available so i can make the arrangments in advance.

First time post first time reader. Site looks great!

Thanks; Big Ed!
What you say is meaningless.........What you do is everything!
John Barron

Big Ed

Post by John Barron »

I am still in San Dimas and will be happy to come speak at your club meeting. Give me a call at 909-263-7185 when you have an opportunity.
jb