Bass boat rentals ???

Basskash711

Bass boat rentals ???

Post by Basskash711 »

I am in search of an agency or business if there is such an animal, that leases or rents out bassboats. I lost everything including my bass boat and all my gear in the Paradise fire. I have a TOC in March 2019 and certainly don't have the funds to buy another one. Just now able to find a place to live and focusing now on my other lifeline. If you have any knowledge of a business outlet that does bass boat rentals, please forward to me here...
Thank you sooo very much,
Steve
Andrew5414

Re: Bass boat rentals ???

Post by Andrew5414 »

H20 water craft in Tracy ca rents out a bass tracker style boat. It's nothing fancy but it's a nice little boat 50hp motor livewells trolling motor I have used in a tournament before and worked for me. only thing is crappy graph on console an no graph up front. Hope that helps. I wish it was easier to find rentals.
Kennortonjr

Post by Kennortonjr »

I would be curious if you find anything. I lost my boat in the fire too. Watching the lake Oroville water level rise and get closer to the Lime Saddle ramp is tough without a boat!
Steve

Post by Steve »

When you factor in logistics, costs, and what boats would be available, you are much better off asking friends to borrow their boat. Maybe even ask some local bass clubs if they could lend you a hand and that you would be more than glad to pay a daily rental amount.

I pretty positive you will not find rental boat that you would be happy with, if you can even find one at all (especially one that will let you tow it somewhere and keep it for multiple days).
Turkeyman

Post by Turkeyman »

Check with Lyle Gosset in Lakeport; I know he used to have a couple boats he rented. Not sure anymore though.
Andrew5414

Post by Andrew5414 »

Turkeyman wrote:Check with Lyle Gosset in Lakeport; I know he used to have a couple boats he rented. Not sure anymore though.
Do you know contact for him or how to get a hold of him me an my family are trying plan a trip to clear lake. Thanks in advance.
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

From what I've heard, when you do find a rental, it's outrageous in price and it's usually a Tracker style or a 14 foot row boat with a 25hp motor !! I'd just hire a guide and then you'll have a much better chance at a better day for about the same cost or a little more. AND no liability !!
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms