Bed fishing on Lake Natoma Video - The Truth Episode 16

alesieur

Bed fishing on Lake Natoma Video - The Truth Episode 16

Post by alesieur »

The bass are up on beds at Lake Natoma. I head out on my stand up paddle board for five days, catch some 6+lbers and show you how and where...
richdoe

Re: Bed fishing on Lake Natoma Video - The Truth Episode 16

Post by richdoe »

Welcome back Aaron. You always make great videos.
Dave A

Post by Dave A »

Damn! I feel like everybody is fishing except for me. Even Hollywood is out there, WTF? I need to get out but fear the madness that is the Delta right now. Thanks Aaron for the content. Something to watch while drinking a Pliny this afternoon :lol: .
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

richdoe wrote:Welcome back Aaron. You always make great videos.
Thanks Rich :D
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

Dave A wrote:Damn! I feel like everybody is fishing except for me. Even Hollywood is out there, WTF? I need to get out but fear the madness that is the Delta right now. Thanks Aaron for the content. Something to watch while drinking a Pliny this afternoon :lol: .
Dave!
Get a SUP and let’s go! Stephen and I are heading out to the Delta Thursday. Get more Pliny ready. I have more videos dripping this week 8)
Jeff C.

Post by Jeff C. »

Awesome video! I fished Natomas a few years ago and didn't catch squat so I figured it was too cold for bass. Now I'll have to give it another look. So where are you parking that is close enough to walk in with your gear? Send me a PM if you don't want to share your prime parking spot with the masses. :lol:
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

Jeff C. wrote:Awesome video! I fished Natomas a few years ago and didn't catch squat so I figured it was too cold for bass. Now I'll have to give it another look. So where are you parking that is close enough to walk in with your gear? Send me a PM if you don't want to share your prime parking spot with the masses. :lol:
Hey Jeff.
There are a lot of bass in that lake to be caught. There are a few places to park right now that are not a far walk. By Mikes bikes (3hr parking), the park and ride by the aquatic center and off Young Woo cir.
More videos coming soon...