children to be used to pass aganda

For political discussions
blkdog812
Location: "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be

children to be used to pass aganda

Post by blkdog812 »

Should we expect anything less from the “don’t let a good crisis go to waste” administration than for them to stoop to using and exploiting not only the shooting at Newtown, Connecticut, but also children? Barack Obama will unveil his sweeping gun control proposals around noon on Wednesday which will include “assault weapons ban, universal background checks and limits on the number of bullets that ammunition clips can hold,” according to sources familiar with his plans, surrounded by children from around the country who wrote to the White House following the tragedy.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/01/obama ... z2I6RWvaSS
Never argue with an idiot; He'll beat you to death with stupidity.
I AM NOT SAYING THERE SHOULD BE CAPITAL PUNISHMENT FOR STUPIDITY,
BUT, WHY DON'T WE JUST TAKE THE SAFETY LABELS OFF OF EVERYTHING
AND LET THE PROBLEM SOLVE ITSELF?"
Marty

Re: children to be used to pass aganda

Post by Marty »

Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

Read some of the letters . Those are some smart kids , writing at a high school level already.
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM
Jeff C.

Post by Jeff C. »

It's about time someone took a stand against the NRA.
Marty

Post by Marty »

Jeff C. wrote:It's about time someone took a stand against the NRA.

We each need to learn how to deal with Gunaphobias

Anti-Gun Liberal News Anchor gets destroyed repeatedly during Interview with Keith Morgan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3R7Jvm6mnQ
Jeff C.

Post by Jeff C. »

[quote="Marty"]
We each need to learn how to deal with Gunaphobias

You may be right on that issue. I on the other hand have no phobia of guns, myself owning a .22, a 12 gauge, and a Glock .40 S&W. I do, however, happen to believe that there is plenty of room for common sense improvement to the gun laws. For instance, what the ef good does it do to have background checks for some gun purchases but not for others? If the goal is to keep felons and other criminals from buying guns, shouldn't buyers at gun shows and private sellers be required to go through the same checks as someone who buys a gun from a dealer? This is why I don't support the NRA, they claim to want to keep guns from felons and criminals yet they resist any and all commonsense regulation that would help to do just that.

By the way Marty, where is this aganda being passed on? Isn't that somewhere in Africa :lol: .