Clear Lake ramps

Fishin Andy

Clear Lake ramps

Post by Fishin Andy »

Are there any that are still open? Or good roadside launches for a kickboxer? Thanks
Dave Brabec

Re: Clear Lake ramps

Post by Dave Brabec »

all closed . no kickboats, kayaks or shore fishing
Fishin Andy

Post by Fishin Andy »

Dave Brabec wrote:all closed . no kickboats, kayaks or shore fishing
Thanks... total nonsense, how far into the conspiracy do we want to go, this is a global execution of a test to see how well the entire population falls into line when they want to enact new world order
Kelly Ripa

Post by Kelly Ripa »

With your conspiracy theroy being said....The residents of Clearlake would say...Stay home. There is a fine if you are on the water at Clear Lake. 67,000+residents have Two hospitals with 25 beds each. Just say'n
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
Fishin Andy

Post by Fishin Andy »

Kelly Ripa wrote:With your conspiracy theroy being said....The residents of Clearlake would say...Stay home. There is a fine if you are on the water at Clear Lake. 67,000+residents have Two hospitals with 25 beds each. Just say'n
Yea that's fine, wasn't gonna try. I'm just talking bigger picture. A scared and panicked society is an easily manipulated and controlled society. I can't think of a better form of "social distancing " than being on the water fishing. Not only that but the psychological relief from house arrest essentially.
Kelly Ripa

Post by Kelly Ripa »

I totally understand the psychology thing Andy. My wife would like to bottle whatever happens to me while I'm fishing so that I can drink some when I'm the total jerk that I am without it( fishing that is). I was just finishing up on 6 straight weeks of pounding the hell out of my Casita's spawn fish and getting a taste of the combo of that and the post spawn top water thing when they shut us down over 2 weeks ago. My boat is all waxed and at least I'll look good when I get back to the lake. I have spent a bunch of money on some holes in my tackle and even a new rod(last new rod was years ago). I won't go political but suffice to say to anyone............. you have a vote...use it wisely :wink: .

Rip
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
Fishin Andy

Post by Fishin Andy »

Kelly Ripa wrote:I totally understand the psychology thing Andy. My wife would like to bottle whatever happens to me while I'm fishing so that I can drink some when I'm the total jerk that I am without it( fishing that is). I was just finishing up on 6 straight weeks of pounding the hell out of my Casita's spawn fish and getting a taste of the combo of that and the post spawn top water thing when they shut us down over 2 weeks ago. My boat is all waxed and at least I'll look good when I get back to the lake. I have spent a bunch of money on some holes in my tackle and even a new rod(last new rod was years ago). I won't go political but suffice to say to anyone............. you have a vote...use it wisely :wink: .

Rip
At least you were able to get out a little. I just want to go out in my kicboat solo lol.
dfishing1

Post by dfishing1 »

Whats the BEST way to SOCIAL DISTANCE? Go fishing BY YOUR SELF of your friend in a BOAT where you are MORE than 6' apart. The closure makes NO SENSE
Dave Brabec

Post by Dave Brabec »

Its NOT about the fishing. Its about hundreds of out of area boats and shore fisherman not adhering to the shelter in place order and driving all over the state.
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

Lake co. already had a perfectly good plan in place” just a few days before the total closure!, they were going to suspend the issuance of non resident quagga mussel inspection stickers ! this would have cut down the boat traffic significantly!... unfortunately before that happened “ the following weekend was warm, sunny , great weather!, that brought out ‘ everybody in mass !& co. board of health “ had a “knee jerk” reaction to the crowds !... rest is history!...