Conroy Oakley and Cooch's 2018 ProTeen Memorial Classic CANCELLED

LinzyCuccia"Cooch'sDaughter"

Conroy Oakley and Cooch's 2018 ProTeen Memorial Classic CANCELLED

Post by LinzyCuccia"Cooch'sDaughter" »

Hello All Cooch's Supporters, Boaters, Teens, Family and Friends:

It is with great sadness that I Linzy Cuccia, announce that this years ProTeen Classic is cancelled for July 15th. This is very disheartening for me to do, as I feel I have failed my father and the teens looking forward to this event and for the boaters who have made plans to support this event. My father put his heart and soul into this event every year. Unfortunately, I did not get the support needed to help make this event happen. I cannot express how much this saddens me.
While I am still dealing with my father's death, raising my three young children, and running my own business, I cannot do this event on my own. In the beginning there were a collective of members of the board who were gung-ho about the event and making sure my father's legacy survive and continue the ProTeen. Now they have either dropped out of the organizing of the event or were too busy with their own lives to really dive in with me to make this event happen. I cannot be mad I understand fully as to everyone has there own lives. That being said, with less than two weeks away, only 12 Approved Teen Registered, not enough boaters(due to scheduling conflicts of other Touneys and TOC's), not enough sponsors, or $$(that my dad paid for from his Guide Fishing) to support the event, not enough promoting and with my lack of knowledge of how to run a Fishing Tournament Event, unfortunately the ProTeen Event, Scheduled for July 15, 2018 is being cancelled. I will be returning all checks to approved teens and their parents. I will also be making personal calls this week to explain in further detail. I cannot express how much this saddens me. I hope you understand and forgive me.
But please, do not, fret, this is NOT the end of the ProTeen. I am reforming the board of Committee for the ProTeen at this very moment with very reliable sources. I have contacted a few of Cooch's Main Sponsors informed them of the challenging issues I face and have made a plan to reschedule the event for late October to Early November of 2018. I hope you understand why I have to do this, and truly hope that you do not lose faith in me. If you have further questions please do not hesitate to email me at linzy.TNTBella@gmail.com or you may call me personally at (925)752-4453. I am not on here regularly as I am still unfamiliar with how to utilize westernbass.com

Again, I Truly Apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Respectfully,

Linzy Cuccia...