Frontline Nurse Wins Fishing Trip with AOY

WB Staff

Frontline Nurse Wins Fishing Trip with AOY

Post by WB Staff »

nurse wins fishing trip with aoy rapala.jpg
Texas Nurse Wins Sweepstakes and Chance To Fish With Angler Of The Year

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – Scott Tomez, of Lufkin, Texas, is a surgical nurse who has spent the past month working in a local emergency room on the frontlines of a national health crisis. For this avid angler, who says the past several weeks have been “pretty exhausting,” learning that he won the Fish With Scott Canterbury sweepstakes has been both a blessing and source of hope.

“I've never won anything like this before,” said Tomez. “After the way this year has been, winning was a huge blessing and a great surprise. I would like to thank B.A.S.S. and Mr. Canterbury for giving me this amazing opportunity and look forward to catching fish again.”

As part of a prize package valued at over $52,500, Tomez will be joining 2019 Toyota Bassmaster Angler of the Year Scott Canterbury for an all-expenses paid fishing trip, where he hopes to pick up tips for fishing on his home lakes – Sam Rayburn Reservoir and Toledo Bend.

“I would like to know what Scott looks for to help him find fish and eliminate dead water on both his own home lakes and especially new lakes he travels to,” Tomez said. “And any little helpful tricks of the trade would be great!”

In addition to his fishing trip, Tomez’s incredible prize package includes a Skeeter ZX190W boat with Yamaha SHO150 engine, Skeeter-built trailer, Lowrance HDS-9 LIVE fishfinder with active imaging 3-in-1 transducer, Power-Pole shallow-water anchor apparel package, Gill tournament jacket and bib, three Ardent Apex reels plus culling system, Orion cooler, assorted Halo Fishing, NetBait Tackle, Snag Proof products, Bagley lures, Tactical fluorocarbon and Titan Tungsten pro-series products, and a Dirty Jigs tackle shopping spree.

For more information on current sweepstakes, including the Rapala Focus On Fishing Challenge, visit Bassmaster.com/current-sweepstakes.
mark poulson

Re: Frontline Nurse Wins Fishing Trip with AOY

Post by mark poulson »

Congrats! Good for them, and for him.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY