Hello, this is Bass pro Randy Howell and its YOUR LAST CHANCE THIS SATURDAY!

WB Staff

Hello, this is Bass pro Randy Howell and its YOUR LAST CHANCE THIS SATURDAY!

Post by WB Staff »

unnamed.jpg
Hello, this is Bass pro Randy Howell again. I wanted to send this last email to personally say “THANK YOU” if you’ve already donated for your chance to win my boat! If you’re still waiting till the last minute, we’re less than 24 hours away! The kids, teens, and ladies at King’s Home have been amazed by the generosity of OUR fishing community this week, and we’re really hoping to meet our goal of 2500 ticket donations. If we could get everybody to share this email with their friends, we can beat our goal before noon on Saturday. Every donation helps fund the kids, teens, and ladies homes, and we want EVERYBODY to have a chance to win this beautiful Triton boat. This is such an awesome opportunity to help those in need, and it only comes once a year.

https://www.kingshome.com/randyhowell
unnamed.jpg
This years giveaway is my Prym1 wrapped 2020 Triton 21TRX Elite with Mercury 250 PRO-XS 4 stroke V-8, loaded with 2-Power Poles, TH Marine HD hydraulic jackplate,Power-pole Charge system, 2 Lowrance HDS Live units(one 12 and one 16) with Boat Logic mounts, 4 Odyssey batteries, Lowrance Ghost trolling motor, Bluwater LED custom lighting, Gatorguard Keelshield, T&H marine Hydrowave and accessories, 17” General tires with Triton custom wheel package and stainless steel fenders. It’s an $85,000 retail package!!

Our online system is very SECURE and EASY to use, and the tickets are $100 each. If you’d prefer calling and getting your tickets over the phone, the ladies at King’s Home will be happy to assist during office hours (8:30 am-4:30 pm CT) @205-678-8331

We will be taking ticket donations through kingshome.com/randyhowell up until 12 pm (noon) CT Saturday, Nov. 14th, and we will also take calls until 12 pm. The drawing will be livestreamed at 2 pm CT on facebook.com/randyhowellfishing.

Please put your PHONE NUMBER on your info so I can CALL YOU from the stage if you WIN, and join us LIVE from our "Kampfire for the King" event and watch one of the teens from King’s Home draw YOUR name THIS Saturday Nov. 14th!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF KING’S HOME, YOU’RE TRULY MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!!
DONATE: @Kingshome.com/randyhowell