Hem..Hem........OHH RAIDER FAN..................

Sports talk forum
Pete Marino

Hem..Hem........OHH RAIDER FAN..................

Post by Pete Marino »

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHahaHahaHahahahhaHaHahhahahHahaHAHAHAhAhAhAhAhAhAhh............................

I told you so...........

Miklanderson ..Open mouth, insert foot.
The Raiders are.... H O R R I B L E!!!

Now wash off all that rediculous face paint and crawl back into your hole until next years preseason when all of us non Raider fans get to hear all of you Raider Myopians spout off about how you are going to win the superbowl next year.

I said at the beginning of the season that the Raiders would start the season 0-4 or 0-5...
I was wrong about one thing though...I said that they would have a 5-11 season ...I should have said they would have a 2-14 or 1-15 season...because thats where they will end up...
I'm pulling for the 0-16 winless season myself.

Commitment to excrement..

Just win baby.............(at least one game)

8) Pete 8)

PS...one more thing Raider fan........feel free to not mention your pathetic team on this forum again until next year.........GOOD NIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
miklanderson

Re: Hem..Hem........OHH RAIDER FAN..................

Post by miklanderson »

Hey Pete..You can't even win with class can you? You want to know what's funny? Even the other 49er fans on this site dont care for you....I've got e-mails from a couple of them telling me what a jackass you are.

Like I said in the other post...You guys won. Good game. It still wont make your season any better. You might win one or two more.
g-man

Re: Hem..Hem........OHH RAIDER FAN..................

Post by g-man »

miklanderson, the game started out pretty good, but the second half melt down let the 9ers run away with it. GOOOOO 9ers.

jason garcia
4105 del mar ave blg# 3
rocklin ca, 95677 :wink:

i think you know what this is for.
Pete Marino

sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........Miklanderson..aka Raider fan.....

Post by Pete Marino »

Take your medicine Raider fan........
If you expect me or anybody here to believe that you would have responded with "class" if a miracle would have happened and your sorry *** team would have won, you are even dumber than I and everyone here already knows you are. The only "class" you know is the "class" that you were kicked out of in highschool for being.... well...for being Raider fan.

I honestly could care less if somebody that doesnt even know me thinks I'm a jackass....great.....who cares...I surely dont.

The people here that truely "know me" would never say that kind of stuff. The bottom line is I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!

Get over yourself Raider fan.... use the handle of your 9mm and crack open your little Raider piggy bank and have one of your friends count out the money you lost in bets this weekend. When you realize you only have about $2.43 in pennies, climb out of your moms basement and go steal some money out of her purse like you do every Friday night to buy beer so you can hang with your other degenerate Raider hoodlum friends. And pay your debts.

You must feel like an idiot...betting for the Raiders to win. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: They would NOT beat the top 6 teams in college ball, the top 12 teams in Canada, the top 8 teams in Europe OR the top 4 highschool teams in America. Pretty sad. :(
But then again you've already proved you arent very smart anyway...so it doesnt surprise us.

Regardless of what you try to say ....YOU'VE EARNED THIS PIE....EAT AWAY!!!!!

Just win baby.....at least ONE game.

8) Pete 8)
miklanderson

Re: sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........Miklanderson..aka Raider fan.

Post by miklanderson »

Like I said Pete...You're a real class act. Talking trash and hyping up a game is all good and fun. Rubbing it in after you win shows lack of class and poor sportsmanship. The only reason I started in on this site is because I got tired of seeing you run your mouth nonstop about the Raiders. Every time you post, you show your true colors. I knew you'd be on here trying to rub salt in the wound. It's all good. Keep it coming champ.

I knew before we played that we were one of the worst teams in the NFL. It didnt surprise me one bit that we lost.

G-man...Youve got mail.

W.C...I'm still waiting for your addy.
ash
SpeedBump

Re: sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........Miklanderson..aka Raider fan.

Post by ash »

Hey Pete I know you personaly and I can say your a JACK ***! But in this instance you are dead on baby the worst team gets beatin by a dog of a team. Go Niners!

But in reality I was just happy we one another game, its always sad when the guy in the short bus and helmet kicks your azz.
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
Pete Marino

You know me personally?????

Post by Pete Marino »

Didnt I just meet you once or twice in BWW?? But didnt I shake hands with you each time?? Hmmmm..... "Jackass"...hmmmm thats a little harsh. But its cool though because I'd rather be a Jackass then someone who is fake.... And you my friend are fake....which would also make you a coward for not speaking up like a man when I met you in person and talking about a problem you may have had with me.

Its all good though...I could care less about people like you....

8) Pete 8)

PS....Bassbones....hahaha..I just earned another vote.....Yaahooooo!! :lol:
ash
SpeedBump

Re: You know me personally?????

Post by ash »

You have a PM.
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/