Kent Brown Wins HBC-4

Kelly Ripa

Re: Kent Brown Wins HBC-4

Post by Kelly Ripa »

If I remember correctly Ron the angler must decide whether or not he is going to keep fishing after catching one fish? That means Kent had to lay down his rod and come to the scales with that fish. Man, that's a gutsy call given the circumstances. If it happened at the end of the tournament it would have been easier but since you are in the know....Did anyone toss over a bigger fish to keep alive for something bigger? If so....that would be a reason that your format is very challanging.

Rip
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
psalm

Re: Kent Brown Wins HBC-4

Post by psalm »

Congrats to Kent for the win, and to all who got a chance at 10k hey Ron I know and you do too know this is going to get bigger and bigger over the next few events, I do hope to get a chance to get in on one soon myself, here's my 2 cents what about a carry over of 5k to the next event this way if the bass is less than a double digit monster, all of those with big bass skills will have intense pucker factor every minute of the day....lol I do hope you will bump the size of the event up to 100 boats for a bigger chunk of $$$$ .....
http://basstarbaits.com/

****(Just when you thought you bought you last lure, your see the hot lure and buy another)****