Lowrance Ghost trolling motor & customer service

Moderator: Ken Sauret

DonkeysOnly

Lowrance Ghost trolling motor & customer service

Post by DonkeysOnly »

About 8 months ago I recently purchased a brand new ranger 521L with a lowrance package 3 hds 12live and lowrance ghost TM. I purchased the boat from Missouri “Pro choice marine” because it was cheaper than buying one in California. I bought a brand new boat with brand new electronics so I wouldn’t have any issue while being on the water because we all know how it is when u buy a used boat or used anything. To make a long story short on my third outing I took it out to Clearlake and my trolling motor (lowrance ghost) stopped working so I called the (pro choice marine) where I bought the boat they told me to contact lowrance and they should take care of it because it’s their product… I called lowrance and the customer service rep gave me the run around finally gave me a place in Washington that is a authorized dealer that could work on the TM out here on the west coast so I had to take it off my boat myself send it in and supposedly they fixed it. About 2 weeks ago it stopped working so I called lowrance again and they told me to ship it back to Washington on my dime and they will try to see if they could get it fixed. After he gave me the run around again like the last customer service rep… I wonder if I was a Michael iconelli or a sponsored pro would they have treated me the same way??? Would they have given me the run around??? I’m almost positive there wouldn’t have been any issues.. but just because I’m your average blue collar working class American that loves bass fishing on the weekends who cares about me or the money I’ve spent on their products… lowrance customer service sucks and if u don’t have any authorized dealers to work on your equipment here in California or on the west coast stop selling your products here on the west coast.