makin you tubes videos

Smokie

makin you tubes videos

Post by Smokie »

sooo some of you guys are doing the gopro stuff, or hang out with the fellas who are... I spent all summer filming fish catchin, and I'm wanting to make a few videos and try it out... What program are you guys using to edit with?
twr520

Re: makin you tubes videos

Post by twr520 »

I would use the free gopro software.
Fast Eddie

Post by Fast Eddie »

Smoke,
A lot depends on what you want to do. There are a lot of free editing software programs such as DaVinci Resolve, or subscriptions like Adobe's Premiere Pro (I believe they have a free trial period). I've used Pinnacle (for dvd production weddings and family events etc). It was a great entry level editing program that I bought at Fry's. I am switching to Premiere Pro soon. As far as audio, can't beat Epidemic Sounds. You won't have licensing to worry about as they take care of it. They have free downloads and subscription packages. Just remember, subscriptions get you pretty much everything you'll want to do. The free programs will do almost the same. If they're free (and you have the space) try them and see which ones suit your needs. Remember "sound" is everything in video production if your looking for subscribers. Look to Peter McKinnon you tube videos for production tips. Have fun and good luck. Looking forward to your releases. Also Caleb Smith (think it's Smith) (Bearded Bassin) posts good production value videos. (Especially his Windy Wednesday Night Intro) If your a member you can send him a PM (Private Message) and maybe pick his brain.
TL
FE
eastbayanglers

Post by eastbayanglers »

Ok i been making them with my bro for 7 yrs get the corelvideostudio i paid 50$ its got it all its last forever you even get a back up cd to reinstall the program again and again it has all the extras you need you need not upgrade after that its the best imho some people who are apple guys like that software that comes with apple but after using it on a laptop i was not at all happy with it!

Make you video;s and pm me if you need any help