Mike Bucca Baits

DonkeysOnly

Mike Bucca Baits

Post by DonkeysOnly »

Has anyone recently purchased any Mike Bucca Bull Shad’s lately? I recently purchased the Bucca Bull wake bait from tacklewarehouse and when I received it I noticed the line tie was off to the left damn near underneath the eye of the swim bait so I called tacklewarehouse and sent it back for them to exchange the bait. It took about a week and a half to get my new one and when I received it today something line was off again not even close to being centered. I’m kinda disappointed at tacklewarehouse for not looking at the bait prior to sending it to me. I don’t know if Mike Bucca is rushing things because that wake bait has been on back order for a minute
DonkeysOnly

Re: Mike Bucca Baits

Post by DonkeysOnly »

26DF4CFF-66CC-4346-A650-89A567DBE687.jpeg
kb

Post by kb »

Mike is totally a stand up guy and I am sure he will make this right for you. Not sure if he is still on WB or not he used to go by Triton Mike. He is on social media pages. Mike has some hearing issues so he is more likely to respond to a message. Hope this helps but can assure you that Bucca will make it right for you he is stand up guy!
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
Triton Mike

Post by Triton Mike »

@donkeys only. Shootbme a email sir. Mbucca@comcast.net I am the owner of Bull Shad. I want to take care of this for you. My apologies that is horrible representation of our baits. Thank you Kent for the heads up. I dont care what Dobyns says about you your a good guy.

Mike
kb

Post by kb »

well Gary introduced you to me if you remember correctly and he said you were a good guy too!!!! his credibility is blown but I know you will take care of this problem for sure.

kb
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140