MLF Schedule Dates Released for "Fam Friendly" Days

WB Staff

MLF Schedule Dates Released for "Fam Friendly" Days

Post by WB Staff »

MLF's 2019 schedule: Here are the dates, the locations will be announced in the coming weeks.
When Gary Klein Pro Angler, Boyd Duckett, Professional Angler and MLF Bass Pro Tour league officials drew up tournament dates for 2019, they were adamant about framing both the eight regular-season events and four Cup competitions around important family holidays. The result: a family-friendly schedule that has the anglers home on Easter weekend, Memorial Day weekend, Father’s Day weekend, Mother’s Day weekend, the Fourth of July, and Halloween.
Attachments
45565107_2086445421414696_5659291819674959872_n.jpg
medfish

Re: MLF Schedule Dates Released for "Fam Friendly" Days

Post by medfish »

So am I to assume these MLf tournaments are going to be like the TV show. A guy finds a school or uses a drop shot to get 25 1lbers beats a guy who catches 5 4.5lbers. With no weight in? So a 32lb 5 fish limit will lose to someone catch 35rats? Also I read competitors don’t pay an entry fee. Fishing with house money? No wonder all the names jumped ship. I don’t understand it!
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

@Medfish - which part do you not understand? Being able to spend time with your loved ones and pursue your dreams and aspirations? They voted on no entry fees, this will in turn affect the overall payback but its what the anglers wanted to earn the advertising dollars not exchange bills to each other with the house taking a rake.

The MLF format is a made for TV format and it will be interesting to see what other changes are in the works from this ORG. The pros have options and the circuits have competition that my friend is capitalism at its finest and may they all succeed!
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

I may be wrong, but I thought they still would only count the best 5 no matter how many you caught. So, no, quantity doesn't mean any more than just the best 5. I think, lol
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms
jg

Post by jg »

MLF, all fish count that weigh over a pound.
JoeLanghans

Post by JoeLanghans »

Garbage