NATIONAL GUARD FLW @ CLEAR LAKE

rangerpilot

NATIONAL GUARD FLW @ CLEAR LAKE

Post by rangerpilot »

I'm signed up as an AM, and was looking for a PRO to pre fish with on the Tuesday before the event starts. Anyone want to share some costs? I just came back from a 3 day trip there and did pretty well. If you are interested please pm me or email me at rangerpilot@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks, Kip Whiteacre
rangerpilot

Re: NATIONAL GUARD FLW @ CLEAR LAKE

Post by rangerpilot »

Still looking...
Marty

Post by Marty »

Kip,

Three years ago I was fishing the Stren at Mean and Havasu as a Co-Angler. I asked around for rides but no one said anything. So I when down to the launch areas and held a sign up saying “Co-Angler looking for a rideâ€
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

Marty,

great advice and this is what it is all about! I believe if you are there ready to go at the ramp it makes life simple for the boater as the added stress to coordinate practice partners for the day can be a hassle. If a person is polite and respectful hitching a ride at the ramp should work out great, all someone can say is that they have other plans. Sometimes it is great to work alone but many other times the practice partner figures out something that will always help during game day. RR
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
Marty

Post by Marty »

Rich,

You are 100% correct – those guys are out there to pre-fish and don’t want to waste time meeting someone they don’t know! If you are ready and willing to help and get that pup look in your face – they will say load on up.
bahlzar

Post by bahlzar »

hey kip, ill get a big sharpie and write something on your forehead for ya....somethin like "me need ride" or "me have good water"
rangerpilot

Post by rangerpilot »

Still looking...
rdesmangles

Post by rdesmangles »

I am an AM and have a room by the water available and I may see you in the morning with my will fish for food sign...
http://www.legalshield.com/hub/rdesmangles
rangerpilot

Post by rangerpilot »

Still looking...

Haven't you heard the expression....Take a "Kip" fishing?

Post by Guest »

Roy,

I'll be standing there right next to you as well. :)
hydrate2o

Post by hydrate2o »

Kip I am still working on it. wave a couple of 20's and Im sure it will work.. :)
Life is much to short to get upset over the little things, most things are little.
rdesmangles

Post by rdesmangles »

I have a nice room with 2 beds right by the ramp - Looking for a room-mate who does not snore! We can split cost and have a good time. I am Roy Desmangles 916-715-4195 - the place is sold out...Hit me...
http://www.legalshield.com/hub/rdesmangles
Cesar L

Post by Cesar L »

I also have a room available. I am fishing as an am so only will be there til fri. pm me if intersted.
Noluk

Post by Noluk »

Well it looks like this will be our last year to do this, so I am going to bring my boat and prefishing as an AM. If I have a spot open I wouldn't mind company. I will be prefishing Sun, Mon and possibly a few hours on Tuesday. Drop a note here if your interested or PM and we can work something out.

Post by Guest »

Noluk wrote:Well it looks like this will be our last year to do this, so I am going to bring my boat and prefishing as an AM. If I have a spot open I wouldn't mind company. I will be prefishing Sun, Mon and possibly a few hours on Tuesday. Drop a note here if your interested or PM and we can work something out.
sent you a pm