NEW VIDEO “Championship Sunday WWBT Apex Tournament Coverage Lake Oroville Afterbay | Vlog & Interviews Part 2”

BassUnion

NEW VIDEO “Championship Sunday WWBT Apex Tournament Coverage Lake Oroville Afterbay | Vlog & Interviews Part 2”

Post by BassUnion »

It's not very often that we have a tournament at this scale come to my hometown of Oroville so I decided to vlog bits and pieces from the tournament and interview some of our friends fishing the event. Part 2

https://www.fishermanswarehouse.com/

CLICK the Link below to watch the full video and SUBSCRIBE for future content.

Smokie

Re: NEW VIDEO “Championship Sunday WWBT Apex Tournament Coverage Lake Oroville Afterbay | Vlog & Interviews Part 2”

Post by Smokie »

dude u absolutely crush it with the gopro man, you got it brother keep on keeping on brother... I was extra stoked to see your added interviews this APEX, way cool, I watched your video with gary suza months ago and laughed when he said screw the hardware i need the check im broke lol, but I'm jelly you got to got bbq w the crew at his place, that there is my kinda party... I'm all young and dumb like i want the hardware lol but that comes with needing the check, tell gary a young man said well if you don't want the hardware lol... the only thing its missing this APEX is my buds face, rip brother... ken mah figured out the right stuff n went n had a big day n earned him that big ol torphy, "brought to you by bass union" lol, looks like u got the right spokesperson this derb... Hey Joe, u gotta set guy to do wild west teams next year with? at least the nor cal circuit? I'm on the hunt to do something big next year in aoy points in the pro am and make it in APEX, or id stay learning from the back of the boat, but i own a basscat and know how to use it, sometimes, and im going for it... but i got nothing for a pard for teams so far and well you seem to be plotting the same moves, if you still need a guy too I'd love to talk... I went to order a few double clackers for science and fun but they got gobbled before i got to it yer sold out, id give em a solid testing if i can get a few, and i got some tricks like pearl, but different... pearls truck probally gots five of em tied up to his antenna going down the road right now lol he does it old school like me :roll: but boy i loves the buzz been slaying it with a buzzbait since before i could write my name down and them doubles extra noisy look like trouble for a few bass i know... keep up the great videos man one day ill learn how to use this dang computer good enough to get some stuff up on the tube.. Congrats Ken Mah, hats off to you bud on the win
kmah

Re: NEW VIDEO “Championship Sunday WWBT Apex Tournament Coverage Lake Oroville Afterbay | Vlog & Interviews Part 2”

Post by kmah »

I never been to the afterbay and it set up a lot like Clearlake and the Delta. Love that it doesn’t have the tide to factor in. Really makes things less complicated. Thank you very much for your kind words.