NEW VIDEO “EPIC Clearlake Summer Frog & Offshore Jig Fishing/Truck Camping Trip ft. Bearded Bassin”

BassUnion

NEW VIDEO “EPIC Clearlake Summer Frog & Offshore Jig Fishing/Truck Camping Trip ft. Bearded Bassin”

Post by BassUnion »

"Follow along as I take a trip to one of my ABSOLUTE favorite lakes to fish, Clearlake CA. They grow em big out here and we're in for 2 days of EPIC FROG AND JIG FISHING! Watch until the end to see special guest Bearded Bassin! Enjoy!"

CLICK the Link BELOW to watch the full video and SUBSCRIBE for future content.

machadobass

Re: NEW VIDEO “EPIC Clearlake Summer Frog & Offshore Jig Fishing/Truck Camping Trip ft. Bearded Bassin”

Post by machadobass »

Nice video but I had to stop watching. For the life of me, I can’t see why you guys are bouncing these fish onto the carpet especially in the summer. Maybe people don’t realize the damage to the fish. I just don’t get it.
TonyM

Re: NEW VIDEO “EPIC Clearlake Summer Frog & Offshore Jig Fishing/Truck Camping Trip ft. Bearded Bassin”

Post by TonyM »

machadobass wrote:Nice video but I had to stop watching. For the life of me, I can’t see why you guys are bouncing these fish onto the carpet especially in the summer. Maybe people don’t realize the damage to the fish. I just don’t get it.
True. It’s been known for a long time that removing a fish’s slime coat can cause delayed mortality. But people still let em flop all over the carpet all the time. Unfortunately, you even see it from the big shots on TV. I don’t get it.
BassUnion

Post by BassUnion »

machadobass wrote:Nice video but I had to stop watching. For the life of me, I can’t see why you guys are bouncing these fish onto the carpet especially in the summer. Maybe people don’t realize the damage to the fish. I just don’t get it.
I see where your coming from, but it could be worse! I’m sure the fish are happy they aren’t coming home for dinner lol.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

If you wet your carpet, and keep it wet during the day, you can make swinging bass in the summer a lot easier on the fish.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
machadobass

Post by machadobass »

I’m glad MLF gets it! Maybe they will help educate people.
TonyM

Post by TonyM »

Cool videos for sure. But you can still swing a bass without having it flop around on the deck. Just seems if we catch and release, we should be giving the fish the best chance of survival.
Pondpoacher

Post by Pondpoacher »

Nice vid but horrible fish handling bro