NEW VIDEO “Why You NEED to Carry Jumper Cables at ALL times in Your Bass Boat | Almost STRANDED on Collins Lake”

BassUnion

NEW VIDEO “Why You NEED to Carry Jumper Cables at ALL times in Your Bass Boat | Almost STRANDED on Collins Lake”

Post by BassUnion »

“Follow along as I fish Collins lake during the Fall transition with jigs, a-rigs, dropshots, jerk baits and show why YOU need to carry a set of jumper cables on YOUR bass boat at all times so you don't get STRANDED!”

CLICK the Link In BELOW to watch the full video and SUBSCRIBE for future content.

Rod Martin

Re: NEW VIDEO “Why You NEED to Carry Jumper Cables at ALL times in Your Bass Boat | Almost STRANDED on Collins Lake”

Post by Rod Martin »

Thats why I had a battery switch put in my boat.

https://www.westmarine.com/buy/blue-sea ... ecordNum=7

Turn to off all batteries disconnected, So when trailering everything is shut down no pumps left on by mistake or talon going down while I drive

Position 1 is starting battery to start motor and run live wells

Position 2 is 1 of my TM batteries to motor and live wells

Position 3 is batteries 1 (starting ) and 2 ( TM ) together

I can't jump other boats with it but I can jump my own boat or help keep the live wells going. :shock: :D :D :D :D
Last edited by Rod Martin on Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM
Mitch

Re: NEW VIDEO “Why You NEED to Carry Jumper Cables at ALL times in Your Bass Boat | Almost STRANDED on Collins Lake”

Post by Mitch »

Yep, that's why I installed a Troll Bridge !! Charges my trolling batteries while I'm running and automatically jumps the starting battery when needed !!

http://www.yandina.com/troll24info.htm
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms