NFL Week 4

Sports talk forum
Sean Graf

NFL Week 4

Post by Sean Graf »

It's gonna be an ugly week for us Bay Area guys, both the raiders and the Niners will lose by more than 2 td's.

I see the niners losing to KC 34 -13

A couple of picks for Alex Smith, and a lost fumble or 2 for Gore...

I see the raiders losing a tough one to the Browns, 24 - 10
Lamont Jordan will rush for close to 100, but Walters won't be able to get the ball to Randy Moss
W.C

Re: NFL Week 4

Post by W.C »

Hey Sean Graf!!! who the hell died and made you the Guru of football? I hope u know more about fishing than the Niners cuz from where i'm standing u must not. :evil: You are quick to pick what teams will loose and why, but i don't remember you every talking about what team you like. If you r going to talk trash than at least tell us what team you represant so we can throw it right back at you! :evil:
I read you othere post about the niners you wrote about bla, bla, bla; but did'nt feel like you were worth the effort.

You wrote.

Sean Graf:
As for the niners, it's difficult for me to watch them play, Im so used to them being good, and plain and simple, they're no closer than the raiders are. They do have a few young players that can make this team exciting at times, but that isn't enough for me. Alex Smith will throw more interceptions this year than TD's, Frank Gore will have a decent year, maybe score 8 TD's and rush for 1200 yards, Antonio Bryant will blow up and say something stupid and put this team in chaos. Vernon Davis, Arnaz Battle, Frank Gore and a couple more young players on this team have the potential to be good players, but nothing to write home about anytime soon!

Sean Graf!!! Alex Smith has'nt thrown and enterception yet! :x Will he? ahhh Yea! and so will just about every QB in the NFL. Frank Gore is hurt ( brused Ribs) but if he plays tommorw i'm sure he will also do good, if he can only hold on to the ball an not fumble. Antonio Bryant will get mad from time to time but has proven his worth everytime the ball is thrown to him. The Team is learning how to play togetter as one and it will take some time. now as for K.C. 34 - 13 over the Niners, Well thats just plain Stupid!!! :evil:
first of all, K.C has'nt won a game yet which means that they got more problems than they know. The Niners lost to the Eagles last week as i'm sure you know , but they lost because of 'Mistakes" and everyone know you can't do that against a really good team like the Eagles are. even with all that the Niners still made a game of it and the Momentom was starting to swing for the Niners in the 3rd. Quarter untill Gore fumbled at the eagle one yard line an it was returned all the way back the othere direction for an Eagles Touch Down. Again Big Mistake . We will continuel to make mistakes but also we will get better. I don't think we will loose against the K.C. and hopfully we won't but anything is possible. I dout the score will be 34 - 13 K.C
I think we have a great chance at winning and going on to a 2 - 2
record so far.
as for the sorry azz Raiders! they have a game that they have a good chance winnning. but i'm praying that they Loose cuz i can't stand to see a Raider Fan Happy. :evil: :evil: lol
:evil:
W.C

Post by W.C »

Sean Graf!!!
I just got threw watching the Game. :evil: and the only thing worse than seeing us get whipped by K.C, was the fact that i was thinking of you and what i wrote .lol :shock: :roll: Dammm I Hate it when i have to eat humble Pie :shock: :evil: but i will let u cut me out the first and biggest piece. :shock: :evil: Dammmm that sucks. what an awful game , we were shut out badly and it was hard to watch but Me being the Die Hard Fan i'm am, I stayed to watch every awful second. the only thing that will save this weekend for me is if the Raiders Loose their game too. :twisted: :wink:
Sean! so what do you think the Lotto numbers will be Wed ? :shock: :roll: :wink:
Tight lines and Later Days bro. :roll:
CORAL 96

Re: NFL Week 4 (HOW BOUT THEM WHINERS!!)

Post by CORAL 96 »

OUCH!! They really stunk it up against KC. :lol: Oh well, my team was on the other end of the spectrum today (Cowboys 45- Titans 14)!! GO COWBOYS!!!!! 8)
Sean Graf

Post by Sean Graf »

What an ugly weekend for our Bay Area teams. I must say that next weeks " Battle of the Bay " game will be a little more exciting for us to watch, and I never claimed to be a football guru, but again, as I turn into the weekend prognosticator, I see the Raiders having their way with the Niner's this coming Sunday. Look for Walters to actually throw the ball to Moss a few more times and not only on the deep patterns, but also on some short patterns as he has learned that Moss can do something special when he get's the ball in short yardage situations. Again, look for the turnovers to hurt the Niners, and Gore will be replaced by Michael Robinson before you know it!

Final Score:

Raiders 34 Niners 10, and NO Raider fan's, this game doesn't make you a good team, you still suck!!

W.C. buddy, growing up, I was a Raider fan because I didn't know any better. As I matured, I became a Niner fan, my heart is still with the Niners, but I find myself a fan of the NFL now, not one particular team. As a Fantasy player, I find myself following individuals instead of a single team, and frankly I enjoy that much more. I just call it like I see it!

Next weeks locks:

Arizona over K.C
Carolina over Cleveland
New Orleans over Tampa Bay

Sleeper Pick: Miami over New England
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

How about
K.C. over Arizona :D
Cleveland over Carolina :D
Tampa over New Orleans :?

Sleeper pick 49ers over raider by 2 T.D.s :twisted: :P :P
and in Reg. season Indy over anybody :wink:
g-man

Post by g-man »

the 9ers looked pretty bad on sunday. 41-0 what a joke. they were just starting to look like they were improving, then BAM *** whoop'in city. oh well i'm in for the long haul, and hopefully they will get back to better things. as far as this up coming weekend the 9ers will put the *** kickin aside, and in return put the smack down on the raiders. the score will be 1000 to 0 :lol: :lol: JK, but they should be able to handle the raiders.
W.C

Post by W.C »

Sean!!!

I have always been a Niner Fan threw thick and thin. 8) My Bass Boat is Forty Niner Red for that Reason. my Bike is Forty Niner red for that reason. My room is all Niners stuff. and when i die, I will be barried in a Red and Gold Bass Boat Coffen Bro. :wink: It's been very Hard to watch the dismantaling of my team , Stupid azz "Doc" York was trying his best untill the all the sponcers of the team threten to pull all of their money out an let him run the team on his own if he kept trying to destroy the team. I'm not ready to throw in the towl, not now or ever. :evil: :evil: :twisted:
I think we will beat the holy **** out of the Stupid Raiders, did u expect me to think anything else?? :twisted: :twisted:
the Raiders alway self destruck and beat them self all the time, just look at this weekend. we have played every game from behind so far and still managed "with the exception of K.C" to stay in the game. Even if we fall behind against the Raiders , the team knows that they will still have a chance cus the Raiders are just like Deoderent, the Come On Stronge Than There Gone, :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
I will just sit and wait for that to happen on Sunday. Than I will wait by my Mail Box for the 100 dollar Check Miklanderson will have to send me, ha! ha! ha! "I kill myself" rotflmao :D :D :twisted:
I will be spending some of his money and some the money from the guys at work , While i'm in Clear Lake setting the hook on Big Bertha.
Tight lines Sean. and I hope you are Wrong, afther all Lightning does'nt strike twice in the same place. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :D 8)
miklanderson

Post by miklanderson »

Let's see now...I was nice and didnt rub it in that you guys got pummeled by the Chiefs and look where it got me. You're still thinking that I'm going to be the one owing you 100 dollars after this weekend? After being handed the worst shutout loss in niners history?

LOL...we choked in the 2nd half which didnt really surprise me. What surprised me was that we were actually up going in to the 2nd half. It should be an interesting game Sunday. It'll be a battle to see who's the worst team in the NFL.
W.C

Post by W.C »

Hey Miklanderson!! hows it going??? '
I'm just sitting here laughing my azz off :lol: at what you wrote.
It seems so funny that as much as we hate each otheres teams; both teams seem to be the Mirror Image of each othere :shock: .
Yea! i'm still thinking we are going to win you guys on sunday, what else would expect from me? let me tell you why.
1. Larry Allen is back from injury and will help protect Alex Smith along with the help of Jennings. who was also hurt. plus he will help to create a bigger hole for Gore to run threw.
2. Frank Gore is going to be concentrating so hard on holding on to the ball and won't fumble this game cuz that is what everyone is looking for.
3. Even if by some chance in hell the Raiders are up on us by 20 points going into the second half, the Niners know that they are playing a team that will give up in the second half of the game cuz Art Shell will play conservitively and help the raiders loose the game again like what happened to you guys this last week.
4. The Oakland Raiders are the worst team in the whole NFL right now and it won't change come sunday. sorry Miklanderson
5. The Game is going to be in SF and not Oakland, hense Home Field Advantage. Hopefully. :shock:
6. I've already spent the Money :shock: you r suppose to give afthere sunday so we can't Loose.... :( :wink:
Tight Lines Buddy miklanderson.
CORAL 96

Post by CORAL 96 »

Well, with Westbrook out, I'll have to take my Cowboys over the Eagles!! 8) I think #81 will have a GREAT day against his former team. If not, Terry Glenn and Julius Jones are having great years as well. Should be fun!!! 8) 8)
g-man

Post by g-man »

GOOOOO 9ERS. hey WC we better get this win. if not theres gonna be a lot of trash talking coming are way. i still believe it will be a 9er victory. you know how those raider fans are. if the raiders win thats all they will talk about. even if the 9ers went on to have an ok season, and raiders lost every other game after that. they would still talk about this one game.

hey mike, and mclanderson, RAIDERS SUCK!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
miklanderson

Post by miklanderson »

LOL....Losing to you guys might not be a bad thing at this point. It might insure we get the number 1 draft pick next year.

Good luck this weekend guys. We might only win one game this year but at least it'll be against our cross bay rivals...:D
Sean Graf

Post by Sean Graf »

W.C wrote:Sean Graf!!!
I just got threw watching the Game. :evil: and the only thing worse than seeing us get whipped by K.C, was the fact that i was thinking of you and what i wrote .lol :shock: :roll: Dammm I Hate it when i have to eat humble Pie :shock: :evil: but i will let u cut me out the first and biggest piece. :shock: :evil: Dammmm that sucks. what an awful game , we were shut out badly and it was hard to watch but Me being the Die Hard Fan i'm am, I stayed to watch every awful second. the only thing that will save this weekend for me is if the Raiders Loose their game too. :twisted: :wink:
Sean! so what do you think the Lotto numbers will be Wed ? :shock: :roll: :wink:
Since Alex Smith was named the starter this week, I'm thinking I need to make a comeback here and make some predictions. :lol:
StockOption

Post by StockOption »

Sean Graf wrote:
Since Alex Smith was named the starter this week, I'm thinking I need to make a comeback here and make some predictions. :lol:
No you should just go away, go very, very, VERY far away.

The sooner the better.
Kurt
Sean Graf

Post by Sean Graf »

StockOption wrote:
Sean Graf wrote:
No you should just go away, go very, very, VERY far away.

The sooner the better.
:shock: