Off Limits Areas for WWBT Shasta !!!

NorCal90

Off Limits Areas for WWBT Shasta !!!

Post by NorCal90 »

Off Limits Areas for Shasta Event !! Please be advised Antlers Marina is currently just North of the SugarLoaf Marina so the Offlimits will be from the South side of Sugarloaf to the Point Just North of the Launch Ramp...

Also There is a 5MPH Bouy just past SugarLoaf (across from the docks anchored on the south east bank of the river) and another just past the Antlers marina, you must idle for about 1/4mile from Sugarloaf towards the railroad bridge, Also there is a DIVE Operstion directly under the I-5 Bridge with a Bouy and Dive Flag, you must Idle 100yds on either side of them.

Packers Bay has a 5MPH bouy that extends the entire mouth of the Cove from the log boom straight across, you may fish the left side of the island (as you are comming in) but you must idle to the back of the cut on the NorthWest side...

Any other questions please contact me Jason Bubier 530-230-8868.

There may be changes this week, if so I will announce Thursday Night at the Meeting and you will not be DQ for practicing in areas that are changed due to water levels/current information provided...

Good Luck and Have a Great Week...
Attachments
Sugarloaf Offlimits.jpg
Packers Offlimits.jpg
BridgeBay Offlimits.jpg
Jason Bubier
530-230-8868
ajbubier@sbcglobal.net
NorCal90

Re: Off Limits Areas for WWBT Shasta !!!

Post by NorCal90 »

Offlimits areas
Attachments
Jonesvalley Offlimits.jpg
Silverthorn Offlimits.jpg
Digger Bay Offlimits.jpg
Jason Bubier
530-230-8868
ajbubier@sbcglobal.net
NorCal90

Re: Off Limits Areas for WWBT Shasta !!!

Post by NorCal90 »

Offlimits areas
Attachments
Holiday Harbor Offlimits.jpg
Jason Bubier
530-230-8868
ajbubier@sbcglobal.net