Okay Jimmy, how'd YOU fair?

Sports talk forum
Cooch

Okay Jimmy, how'd YOU fair?

Post by Cooch »

Jimmy said:
Ok Cooch that has to be the Sorriest team I have ever heard of!
E.Manning, QB 22
S.Alexander, RB 3
J.Lewis, RB 13
R.Moss, WR 4
D.Stallworth, WR 26
E.Wilford, WR 5
Crumpler, TE 8
J.Brown, K 12
Colts, DT 5

Total 98 Victory fer Cooch's Chia Pets in week #1

(Had I sat S.Alexander fer Barlow and Crumpler fer Vernon Davis, I would have picked my 9 best staters. But ya can't sit yer number one pick and I struggled with starting the Rookie V.Davis in SF, that'll change next week though. I believe Vernon is gonna have a far better season than Crumpler. More like a Gates type TE.)

How'd you fair my Fantasy friends? Jimmy, who thinks I have the sorriest team, only managed 75 points in my league! :lol:
g-man

Re: Okay Jimmy, how'd YOU fair?

Post by g-man »

my week one line up.
brady 17pts
r. johnson 15pts
r. bush 13pts
a. boldin 14pts
stallworth 23pts
j. walker 5.5pts
l. smith 8pts
d. akers 7pts
patriots def 14pts

116.5 points, and the victory. i didn't even start c. taylor 19pts, e. manning 21pts, and vinatieri 15pts. thank god football season is here.
JimmyReese

Re: Okay Jimmy, how'd YOU fair?

Post by JimmyReese »

Sorry cooch I didnt respond earlier, I was busy donating down in the desert on Lake Mead!

Madden jinx!!!!!!! Need I say more

I shoulda took tomlinson with the #3

I lost week 1 and week 2

Alexander and Delhomme are killing me! I dropped brooks and picked up Carr and this helped me win this past week! Probably the best thing that coulda happened was me being away from the pc for 2 weeks....I probably woulda traded my whole team! Patience is good sometimes..... Mcgeehee is running well, my third rb A. Green is being studly, I will be playing him this week in place of alexander (darn that curse).....Good pick on ELI by the way......

Ok...1 and 2 after 3 weeks lets see what happens this week, before you bash me to hard! Oh almost forgot...Kasay kicked me into the winner circle 70 points in our league(50 yarders are worth 20 pts..40 yarders worth 15.ect....)This is only because our commissioner wouldnt allow me to drop a 3rd player in a single week..I tried to pick up Kaeding from S.D.....Thank god! I think Ill keep him around for awhile :wink:

Good luck this week! Go A's

Good news is the Raiders didn't lose this week!

Jimmy Reese
Cooch

What's this Madden Curse?

Post by Cooch »

I think maybe my team is somewhere on that Video game year in and year out, don't matter what running back I take in the first round, they always go down with an injury. I don't believe that Madden crap! LOL It's the Coochster curse! LOL

I made a very smart move last week though, dropped the Raiders Defense/Special teams fer New Orleans, and I dropped some slug kicker and picked up Carney, I started both. Toss in the fact I sat Stallworth Sunday morning and started Housh, I ran away with my game this weekend, despite Alexander going down. But now I'm stuck with Barlow(NYJ) and J. LEwis(Balt) until he returns.

For me, a bigger question is, do I really wanna insert Moss back into my lineup this next week? With Stallworth (Philly) hurt, and Furrey(Detroit) and Wilferd(Jacksonville) as my back ups, Moss is gonna have to be a must start along with one of my back ups! I hate this friggen injury thing, it drills me every year! As bad as the Raiders are though, it'd be purty lame of me not to start Moss! LOL