Bass Fan Rankings

JRock

Bass Fan Rankings

Post by JRock »

Don't you guys think it's about time Ike takes the top spot over Van Dam? Ike finished above Van Dam once again at the recent Amistad event and with his angler of the year title from last year I would think he would top Van Dam for a little while atleast.
RichThiel

Re: Bass Fan Rankings

Post by RichThiel »

Has the young guys say> NOT!!!!!!

I think BassFan runs their point system over a 2yr period, thus elimating the oldest standing in order.

I maybe wrong tho

Rich Thiel
Guide on the California Delta and Lake Berryessa for Largemouth, Smallmouth and Spots. Teach all known techniques with up to date artificial baits.

www.calbassguide.com ,

Best 5 over 7lbs for 09
1- 8lb 3oz
2- 10.73
3- 9.06
4-
5-
gt5bass

Post by gt5bass »

Standings are calculated from a rolling two year period

If I am not mistaken, if not for Van Dam's unfortunately DQ last year, Van Dam would have been AOY.

Van Dam is the epitome of Mr. Consistent...and NO temper tantrums to boot :roll:
[i][color=green]It is what it is[/color] :|[/i]
JRock

Post by JRock »

I have noticed that Ike has been closing the gap but very slowly, could this be the year he overtakes Van Dam? He's off to a good start and I'm sure has been well informed about the Delta from Ish along with his other connections. I'm really interested how he does out here on the Delta and Clear Lake.
gt5bass

Post by gt5bass »

Kevin is no slouch on either the Delta or Clear Lake...both should be slugfests!

If'n I was a bettin' man and had to choose between the two, I would always put my money on Van Dam!
[i][color=green]It is what it is[/color] :|[/i]
Steve Reed

Post by Steve Reed »

being such an ike fan its hard to see him ranked number 2....they are the two most consistant anglers in the sport and are very diverse fisherman....look at amistad, they both fished their style but made it work with the lake.

Ike is just so awesome, i hope he takes aoy again.... he and van dam both had their share of temper tantrums last year

ike is just such a hard worker, its fun to watch him.....van dam is probably a better teacher but ike is just a cool guy
Monsterfishingtackle.com
bassenvy

Post by bassenvy »

Van Damage! all you got to do is watch both of their videos and it becomes real clear as to who pays more attention to detail...Kevin has alot more class as well.
hydro

" *** fan" rankings are in

Post by hydro »

and Ike is all alone in first place . No one can touch him !