best place to order basstrix baits??

tim mc nicholas

best place to order basstrix baits??

Post by tim mc nicholas »

Where to buy. Thanks tim
big_gorilla

Re: best place to order basstrix baits??

Post by big_gorilla »

You can either look at tacklewarehouse.com or if you know what you want or have any questions Call Anglers Marine and ask for Will. He can ship it to you.

Good luck!
First one in the box settles the nerves!
basswest

Post by basswest »

Call Oroville Outdoors 800 591 7171 or Basstackledepot.com and usacproshop.com they both have Basstrix. The bait is the hottest in the country right now and you will probably be on a couple of day wait list. Get yourself on the wait list if neccessary or place a order on line and they are being filled on a first order - first serve basis. You are not going to find these baits sitting around. The demand is from around the country not a certain area. Basstackledepot and usacproshop.com are processing several hundred orders a day and most include these products. These baits are the real deal and will be on limited supply for the balance of the year. I currently have over 30k packs on backorder with the mfg.

Good fishing
Mark
basstamer

Post by basstamer »

I would HIGHLY recommend Tackle Warehouse.....PERIOD! Free shipping over I believe $50.00 plus fast shipping....the kind that actually happens and is not just talked about. They cannot be beat.
Scott