Hey Reese

Dewayne

Hey Reese

Post by Dewayne »

I see Bassfan is having an ugly boat competition. I'm thinking you have had a couple boats that fit the bill pretty well. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dewayne
Gary Dobyns

That's not fair Dewayne!!!!!!

Post by Gary Dobyns »

It's not a competition with those last boats Reese ordered. :shock: :shock: He will win hands down. Shi*, he'll get first , second, and third if he enters his last three boats. :D :D
Cooch

No, what wouldn't be fair........

Post by Cooch »

is if'n I broke ole Besse out of the moth ball fleet and entered her! :lol: :lol: :lol:
JimmyReese

Re: Hey Reese

Post by JimmyReese »

Dewayne, thanks for the compliments, I really dont deserve all the positive publicity that you are endearing towards me! 8)
And thankyou too mr Dobyns, Its always great to recieve compliments from a man of your size, well I mean Rank, I dont mean smell bad, I mean statue ,not that your a stiff, but rather a man of substance, well we know what your full of so maybe a man of ....well shoot, what do you call a man who wears pink thongs, holds and talks about his rod all day and orders the SAME BORING, WHITE , SILVER, CHARCOAL GREY BOAT EVERY YEAR?........o'L yUBA cITY must be a pretty exciting place to' vive' :lol: :lol:

Oh I know!......B D O ........Duhhhhhh! :wink:

Oh and Gary according to your calculations, you didn't make the top 3 again! :shock: :shock: :wink: ( oh this is going to hurt!) ( ok Jimmy this is the time your suppose to edit!)Jimmy, HELLO....enter,click!

Cooch, you and Stich would be very close! I say which ever one has the highest water-line wins!
:shock:

Jimmy....PURPLE ROCKS!....
Dewayne

Re: Just trying to help Jimmy

Post by Dewayne »

We do not want your fishing success to go to your head. Remember any publicity is good publicity so I do consider this a favor. Heck, a win of the ugly boat contast might prompt Ranger to come out with the Jimmy Reese Signature Series. EUWWWW!!!

Be careful picking on Dobyns. It will take him a week to read this, a week to figure out what you said, and another week to type a response. We do want him to show up for the Clear Lake WON so please try not to confuse him.

PS - Haragucci is wanting to get another game together. I told him I could use the money. :) You guys are my best sponsor. :lol: :lol:
Dewayne

Re: Hey Reese

Post by Guest »

Hey Jimmy don't let 'em get you down... I like your purple boats!

Now if they just didn't have that R..... logo on them they'd look even better!

Besides - they make it really easy to follow you around on tournament day! :)
Gary Dobyns

Okay Dewayne, I help a fellow Ranger/Evinrude team mate

Post by Gary Dobyns »

and oooooouuuucccchhhhh, I get one between the shoulder blades. You're a good buddy, you pric*. :D :D Jimmy can't help himself, he's trying to ease out of the closet. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Bob Simard

Dude -

Post by Bob Simard »

That was a killer funny line about Dobyns! Iced tea is all over my monitor. I swear, you and Reese keep this level of wit up, you will soon attain KB status! Confuse him? Oh man - you guys are seriously getting after it

Oh - and BTW - saw you Sunday. Those fish aren't there anymore! HA!

Killer line though Dude. And you're right, I'd rather not see Gary on the pond at Won in a few. Ease up there Jimbo! You poke that big ol bear with a stick enough times, he wakes up and bites your arm off!

Good one guys.
JimmyReese

closet?

Post by JimmyReese »

Gary your right about coming out of the closet, you did say I could use your ROD if I wanted too! :shock: :shock: And since you are part of the lamiglas family, and you have some nice spinning rods,... well i'll let you know! ...... just easin around bud! :wink: And Gary if Dewayne is a good bud, you are in big trouble, I guess it is a step above your Oregon buddie though! 8) :wink:

Dewayne, next game we double the stakes and its time you git a lesson on texas hold-em!!!! Its time you get your cardboard box sign back out " WILL WORK FOR FUEL" cause your going to need it! If Gary H didnt bore me to sleep with his poker tactics I would stay in tune with your crazy-style of playing....bring Ice Cream!

I am ALL IN!
Jimmy
Dewayne

Re: OK - I'll be good

Post by Dewayne »

Bob,
I don't know what KB status is, but I sure know I do not want to attain it. I don't talk purdy like Kent does, so radio is out for me. At least I think that's what Strader means when he says "Kent has a purdy mouth". Who knows with the sheep keeper though, I still cannot speak Oregonean.

What time did you see me? Some of the fish I found that day were still there. Not those I am sure though. I may see you Saturday at the WON Team.

Jimmy,
Double the steaks sounds good to me, but I don't win enough to supply you with Ice Cream. You better drop the jokes on BDO's size if you keep pounding down gallons of ice cream. :lol: :lol: After a few more lessons and I might figure out how to play that poker game. :)

Gary,
Having Jimmy as a room mate, I would prefer he stay comfortably in the closet. He already scares me with the look he gets after being away from his wife for a few days. :shock: :shock: At Havasu he had a blond wig in his suit case and I am not sure if it was for him, or he was hoping that me or Haragucci would wear it. Either way I did not sleep too well.

Remind me to pull the knife out of your back next time I see you. Your just too big a target to pass up. :)
Dewayne
Bob Simard

Pretty sure It was you....

Post by Bob Simard »

I don't see to many Ranger's with Rudes on the back that aren't either nose down - Dobyns Sr on the bow, or nose nuetral - you or Dobyns Jr. You guys all do drive that white with dark stripe Z hull with the eTec thingee on the back. (I don't see them running around much - unless they're following a Merc and 60 feet of tow rope!) Gotta give Reese that.

Yep - and those fish are there.... you just weren't fishing it right (hahahah - :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ) now i REALLY know where you were last year and I found those fish Wed before the Won ProAm last year.... just to stupid to spend more than 10 minutes locating them again on gameday (and hooking a 14 pound carp on a swimbait 2 minutes into looking kind of rattled me)

I'll be up there Saturday - but not fishing that bite. I can't fish that bait North of the Narrows. It's just not right. They are all yours Dude. You're not fishing that team tourney with Reese are you? Since winning last November, we have slid so far in points with miserable finishes I don't need to be going against you and Frosty up on my areas! haha

Oh and speaking of Frosty - J-Man. What's with bashing "the HUB" area Dude? Yu-bahcity is a great place to reside. Not quite as nice as the sprawling metropolis of "Cow Pasture"..... what's the name of that place you live? Hell Dude, we've got not one but 2, countem TWO Starbucks. And I'm told by some there's even a Icecream Parlor or 4 in town. Course with my Svelt frame, you'd never know I ever entered one.
phill strader

De-wayne...

Post by phill strader »

Now why ya gotta bring me into this!! If you guys are looking for a real card game....I know haragucci is, we have an "exclusive" game about every three months. Hook up with LegHold on his next trip up, bring beer and all the money you want to loose! Jimmy, no contest....you win again! I'm not even going to waste my time with petty closet jokes....pretty well covered all ready! Tip of the day though, if you come up with De-wayne, wear a hat...locals haven't seen nothing as pretty as you for some spell!

phil strader