Daiwa Light and Tough

Blake

Daiwa Light and Tough

Post by Blake »

Anyone have any feedback on the Daiwa Light and Tough Rods. I need a good jig rod and the 7' Heavy looks like a winner. Anyone have any experience with these rods?
Amador

Buy it, you'll love that rod. *NM*

Post by Amador »

ExtremeAngler

Re: Daiwa Light and Tough

Post by ExtremeAngler »

If you want a Jig Rod spend the extra dough and go with the St.Croix Legend Tournament Big Jig Model rod its awesome. Extreme Angler carrys them go on in and check em out if you are in the area. You wont get buyers remorse from this company!
However if you are on a budget the Diawa LT is a good light weight rod problem I have is they arent guarenteed for life like the Croix's are.

Tom Atkeson
Staff Extreme Angler.
Glennt

Re: Daiwa Light and Tough

Post by Glennt »

I love my Denny Braur 7'6" flippin stick in the Light and Tough. Where can I get another one???? Who sells L&T Daiwa Rods???
EGBASS

In that price range..

Post by EGBASS »

You may want to check out Shimano's new Crucial line-up. Made from higher strength graphite and has a lifetime warranty.
Ron C

The Shimano Crucial line is the BOMB!

Post by Ron C »

Especially the new 7-11 XH Swimbait rod. For jigs, I would recommend the CRC-70MH (7' Medium Heavy with a fast tip). It is rated for 10-20 lb test and 1/4 to 1 oz. lures. It is physically a very light rod with ten total guides. It retails for $140 and, as EGBASS noted, they have a lifetime warranty.

Here are the specs: http://fish.shimano.com/publish/content ... ucial.html#
Andy Giannini

Diawa rods/L&T etc.

Post by Andy Giannini »

I dig Diawa rods, and have a few/several including the Light and Tough. My only complaint about their rods goes like this, I you fall in love with a certain one seems like it gets discontinued. That's why you will see other guys looking for a certain Light and tough on the classifieds,(That got broken) or bidding them up on E Bay!

I like the Light&Tough series,

A.G.
"If you can't win, at LEAST catch the Big Fish!"