Love my new personal plates :-)

Brian

Re: Love my new personal plates :-)

Post by Brian »

All BullSh!t aside. If you want a big carp, go to Lost Isle, go behind the outside bar and drop some French Fries into the water. They have some HUGE carp that hang out right there. The Bartender was showing me awhile back. Looked like a school of piranha attacking the Fry's. I'm sure if you put a hook in one of the fry's it would be fish on! There was also some 5.lb+ bass comming up and eating the fry's too. I guess they drop the French Fry's down there all the time so the fish never leave.
schreecher2

Post by schreecher2 »

I thought this was about personalized plates....My vanity plate is
BASFISH...... Had it since my boat was new, about 14 years....WOW! The Ranger is still pretty as a speckled pup....
Tight Lines,
schreech
mac (Doyle McEwen)

Post by mac (Doyle McEwen) »

Chris, you know there is some amount (OK, a lot) of persoanal EGO in your liscence and in this post..Does this make you BAD people, I personally don't think so..It makes you very typical, typical of the the guy that is very proud of what he is trying to do and very proud of what he has done..

I may not agree with everything y0u post or say, but I do agree with what you are trying to say..You are a good man Chris, just keep on keeping on..

mac
Take a kid fishing, and don't forget about us older kids either..
Fish Chris

Post by Fish Chris »

Thank you Screech. Cool plates ! :-)

Peace,
Fish
G3 Boats
a Yamaha Boat Company

Okuma fishing tackle

TUF-Line by Western Filament

www.TrophyBassOnly.com
....or from here, find links to
Trophy Sportfish .com
and Fish Chris Photo .com
Fish Chris

Post by Fish Chris »

I apreciate that Mac. Ya' know, it's funny.... when that guy said, I was yelling, "Look at me, look at me".... I had to ponder that for a second, and being completely honest with myself, I thought, "Well yes, at some level, that is exactly what I'm saying". I'm certainly proud of the big fish I have caught, as the Lord knows the amount of time, effort, and sacrifices I have made to catch those fish.
I just hope that everybody understands that I have NEVER have the attitude of, "Look at me, I'm better than you"... but rather, "Look at me ! You can do this too. Would you like me to tell you what has worked for me" ?

I'm quite sure that anybody who has met me in person, has quickly seen that I'm not an arrogant, "I'm better than you" kind of guy. The internet can just be such a cold, black and white environment, that sometimes true feelings and sentiments get lost in the mix.

Speaking of which, for anybody here who hasn't met me, if you ever see me at the boat ramp, or a fishing expo, or wherever, please come say hey, and we can talk fish :-)

Peace,
Fish
G3 Boats
a Yamaha Boat Company

Okuma fishing tackle

TUF-Line by Western Filament

www.TrophyBassOnly.com
....or from here, find links to
Trophy Sportfish .com
and Fish Chris Photo .com
bruizer343

Post by bruizer343 »

can we all take a deep pull on some clean air ?

I have zero agianst the man 'fishchris'.

Do I still think the colored stickers and the plate are tacky ? yes.
Does he, NO. Obviously he is passionate, Obsessed with fishing.
I never said you were or are a bad guy. Hell I raised Oscars as a
kid, we have things in common. Fishing,eating,playing w/ tackle,
buying tackle,fishing,upper lip trimming,photography.....I could go on.............and on.

Do you want only atta boys and "your the man" responses ?
I don't expect it.
seriously, whats the point of the initial thread ?

I have another thought for you to ponder.
Why bait a lowlife into taking that second look at your vehicle with the bass fishing stickers ? Reality bites.
Reguardless if there aint nutin in there.

To each his own, dont be put off by the darkness chris.......
Keep your rants on topic, nothing was said about any other post of your's by me. Nothing about pics,fish,stories yadda yadda yada... :wink: :wink:

high Five...

peace out

B343