BASSTRIX

FISH2WIN55

BASSTRIX

Post by FISH2WIN55 »

Does anyone know when basstrix will be available again?
DG

Re: BASSTRIX

Post by DG »

Oroville Outdoors gets some in pretty often. I was up there the other day and stopped in before we hit the water. Gave them a C/C # and told them we wanted 4 packs of whatever came in. Got off the lake and went back to the store and waiting for us was 4 packs of 6" trout! Those guys up there are all first class and for me it's going to be my first stop when bying "the good stuff" They have more product in stock than any of the Northern Cal tackle stores. My hats off to them!
DG
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
The Lone Angler

Post by The Lone Angler »

I agree. I did the same thing.

Phil
schreecher2

Post by schreecher2 »

Wait a few more weeks and I am sure that there will be plenty of knock offs......Just from what I have been seeing so far......
Tight Lines,
schreech
sashimi911

Post by sashimi911 »

Were their prices reasonable or have they jacked them up like all the other shops?
DG

Post by DG »

I think they were priced right, at least for me. They were about $10 for a pack of 3. Ordered another "hard to find bait" yesterday and it came today!!!! How about that for service. Good bye to all the other so called tackle shops (including Bass Pro) and hello Oroville Outdoors!
Thanks
Guys
DG
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
sashimi911

Post by sashimi911 »

Thanks for the info!!! I'll have to look into their inventory.
biteme

Post by biteme »

Plenty of knock offs.