Ranger Boats in Santa Rosa!!!!!

FISH2WIN55

Ranger Boats in Santa Rosa!!!!!

Post by FISH2WIN55 »

Alot of you probably already know but Marine Unlimited is now a Ranger boats dealer. I just found out today (I must live in a cave) when I went in to Outdoor Pro shop and Scott Green was no longer there. Scott is now working with Marine Unlimited and those of you who know Scott know that this is a great addition for them. So if you need anything there number is 585-9717.

Re: Ranger Boats in Santa Rosa!!!!!

Post by Guest »

Ahhh Roger you beat me to it!

Congrats to Scott Green on the big move. I am sure he will be greatly missed at Outdoor Pro Shops. I stopped by and saw Scott on Tuesday and he'd just gotten back from Flippin' (Arkansas not fishing) as was pretty excited about the Ranger boats.

Outdoor Pro Shops still has an excellent staff!
FISH2WIN55

Post by FISH2WIN55 »

I second that on the Outdoor Pro Shop staff! I think and hope this will be a great move for Scott. I am really excited about having a Ranger dealer so close.
longshot

Post by longshot »

Oh NOOOOO!!!!!
Scotts going to get rid of the cat and get a real boat??????? Now we dont have a chance on any body of water!!!! (esp Folsom)
Congrates Scott, Brent and you are two of the nicest guys in the Biz. Hope it works out great for you and him.
L.S.
FISH2WIN55

Post by FISH2WIN55 »

Bump to the top for those of you that don't know about the new Ranger Dealership.
dogfish2

Post by dogfish2 »

Outdoor Pro Shop in Rohnert Park has always been a great place to shop for tackle, and will continue to be so. Now, with Scott & Brent at the new Ranger Dealer in Santa Rosa, there will be two "must stop" places in Sonoma County. Took a tour there yesterday, and all I can say is "Whow!" what a line of beautiful boats, and they have all of them, from the 177 to the Z20, Z21, and Z520. You owe it to yourself to check out the place just to know it's there. Scott always has a smile and a joke for you.....a super guy! Give him a call if you have any questions.
**Not affiliated with the business in any way, only impressed.
FISH2WIN55

Post by FISH2WIN55 »

I should also say that I am not affiliated with them either. I was also so impressed that I thought I would share.
Thanks,
Roger
BILLY

Post by BILLY »

Great bunch of guys over at marine unlimited. They always seem to have in stock the things I need right away. Give them a call.
I also am not affiliated with them, BUT if a place treats me right I will let people know.
P.S. I hope Brant makes Scott work if we end up fishing the same tourneys.
BILLY TEAM FATBOY
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

I am affiliated, sort of (Ranger Staffer). Looks like Green will get a new boat, it ought to be a "Rawhide". :D :D But he is still a no fish catching punk, according to his partner!!!!! :shock: :shock: Anyone stopping by to see him, Pleeeaaassseee tell him I've been trashing him. :D :D
kb

Post by kb »

Glad to hear Scott has a new position at the Ranger Dealer. Now if he can sell a boat or two maybe he can pay me the money he owes me!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kb
FISH2WIN55

Post by FISH2WIN55 »

GB,
Next time I stop in I will tell him someone has been trashing him on the boards. I am sure he will be able to sell one boat and get all you guys paid back. LOL
904dog

Post by 904dog »

What!!! Brant 1st off great move with the Ranger dealership! Guys please buy your boats here so we have a dealership close to the bay.
2nd. What are you thinking going with Scotty??? This guy couldn't sell a basstrix to Steve Kennedy. At least you won't have to repair his bass cat anymore! (That is a good move I guess). Any way good luck to you guys and I will be seeing ya soon, your friends, Steve and Zack
Jeff Huth

LOOK OUT REESE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jeff Huth »

Congrats on the new job Scott,
Jimmy's gonna be surprised when you make a run at his rein as "best looking bass boat" :shock: :shock: title with the new "yellow headed blackbird Z520 " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Congrats again..
JimmyReese

Re: LOOK OUT REESE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by JimmyReese »

When I see it I'll beleive it! (yellow headed Z520)

Congrats Scotty and brent, it will be nice for the Northbay fishermen to have a choice close by to have there Ranger needs taken care of.

Jimmy
Rich hamilton

Re: LOOK OUT REESE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Rich hamilton »

Hey dude back off the "YELLOW THING" or else we are going to hear from ole Skeet! He already is on Boyd "red shoes" Ducketts case! What is it with the color thing with you guys? There has to be some kind of inside family story here? :) P.S. Scotty is the man, he is a great addition to that business.
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
SCOTT GREEN

Post by SCOTT GREEN »

Thanks for all your kind words.. Big Jeff I might have to give you a commission on the new yellow-headed Z520. Guess the cat is out of the bag. KB you'll never get my $10 from me especially after that night at the Konocti Inn, I'll leave it at that. Richie Rich, good to see your fishing again, and for you Dobyns, I'm surprised you can even peck your way to a complete sentence..I hear you're coming out with a yellow-headed rod line-up, is that true? I wish you were more original......Merry Christmas to all.......even you Dobyns...

Post by Guest »

Hey Gary - A Rawhide now that is a blast from the past!

My first bass boat was a 1986 "Woodscraft" (as in Forrest Woods) Rawhide - That thing cost me $1500 in 2001 and 5 days later I almost made that in my first tournament. It's been an all downhill slide since then! :)
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Better watch it Tom, your giving away your age. I'm sure quite a few guys never of Ranger's Rawhide bassboat, rated at a whopping 75 HP. :shock: :shock: I caught a lot of fish out of one. BTW, Merry Christmas to all.