Schooled by Denny Brauer 2005

Trace

Schooled by Denny Brauer 2005

Post by Trace »

We're back.
What a rush. We just got back yesterday from Arkansas. Schooled Class of 2005 is complete. What a rush! We fished some private lakes full of Cypress trees, like the delta with different trees and more bugs. I was in heaven. The "LONG" version will be up soon.
But anyway, I was able to win it ! Can't wait to see it up on ESPN2.
Thanks to ESPN, JM Associates, Billy Chapman, Wildlife Farms, and Denny Brauer "of course." My new friends Martin Dehaven, Paul Ritchie, and Royal Petersen were a blast to hang out with and share this awesome experience. This was an experience I'll never forget. Thanks.
Tracy Patton
Ken C.

That's Great! Congratulations!!! When will ...

Post by Ken C. »

the show be aired locally? Nice to know that 2 Western Boys were able to strut their stuff out there!!
[i][b]To the world, you might be just one person. But to one person, you just might be the world...[/b][/i]
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/shred1080/misc/Disclaimer.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Kadota.jpg[/img]
Phil Hart

Congrats!!!

Post by Phil Hart »

Great job Tracy!!! I hope you can keep it up next week at Folsom!! I'm helping run the Police/Fire games out there next week and I noticed that you are registered. ( By they way.. did I mention that with all that fame comes talking in front on about 150 people??) Ha..Ha.. Make sure you introduce yourself. See you there..Phil Hart (Sac. Metro Fire Dept.)
basstamer

Way to go!

Post by basstamer »

We out west seem soooo neglicted (to me anyway) and I just LOVE the fact that a western boy went back there and kicked butt!
We are all proud of both you and Martin and can't wait to see it on the tube. Where did Martin finish anyways??? Congrats again....hey what did ya get for winning besides all the fame and glory???Tight Lines
Scott
MartinD

What a blast

Post by MartinD »

First off, Congrats to Trace. He fished his butt off and stuck to his pattern and it paid off big time.

As for me,

I had a great day on the water.I had a limit in the boat in the first 2 hours and spent the rest of the day working for that elusive big fish.I caught all the fish that bit and never had a big fish opportunity.Oh well.
My pattern was covering water with a buzzbait and dissecting the thick cover and cypress trees with a SENKO & Sweet Beaver.

I weighed 5 fish for 9.1
It took 13.3 to make the finals.

Overall, it was a great experience and great to get to know 3 great guys, Trace Patton, Paul Ritchie and Royal Pederson.

I'd like to thank Mr. Denny Brauer, Billy Chapman and the Jm crew, also to the great staff at Wildlife Farms.I can still taste the great Ribeye LOL

Thanks for all the support and well wishes.
May the Fish be with you
Carpe Diem

Congrats

Post by Carpe Diem »

Nice work to you both. Now we just need a Western guy to win the Classic.

Jimmy Day
basstamer

Hey Martin....

Post by basstamer »

Man you did better than alot of folks-you got all the way to the top bro-good job to both of you!
Scott
BassTraveler

Alright...A Big Congratulations...

Post by BassTraveler »

It sounds like you and Martin had a Great Time...
Look forward to hearing and seeing more.