Hydrate2o at Lucky's

hydrate2o

Hydrate2o at Lucky's

Post by hydrate2o »

I knowI have not been on the post for a while. We now have Hydrate2o for 10 for ten at Lucky's. We are working very hard to get full distribution. Save Mart did not re-order even though they sold out in all stores. They did purchase Lucky's though and you can get it there. We appreciate all of your support and look to soon be on the water with you. California dept of waterways will be handing out Hydrate2o throughout the summer to all boaters they come in contact with. Also very soon you will be able to order on Amazon.com. Stay Hydrated! Tight lines my friends.
getalife

Re: Hydrate2o at Lucky's

Post by getalife »

What ever happened with Costco. I look every time I go there and I have yet to see it in the Santa Rosa location.

Also... are you still interested in that Steez trade we were going to make?
CHANGE is not a destination, and HOPE is not a strategy!
SABP

Post by SABP »

I heard they were using Hydrate2o for the shower shows down at the Pink Pony. Something about keeping the girls better refreshed or something like that.

Way to go Dan!!!!!!!!
Turkeyman

Post by Turkeyman »

Are you guys trying to get into the Modesto/Turlock area yet? My Sacramento connection is no longer.
hydrate2o

Post by hydrate2o »

Well Damon, you know EVERYONE needs to be properly Hydrated. I would respond to that in my very special way, but I would probably get the post booted! As far as Distribution goes. We will contiue to pursue all avenues. It is our disire to be everywhere. The amazon connection will allow people from all over the United States to order it and have it delivered to their doorstep. But we will continue to expand as we can. We are very excited to be a part of the Dept. of Waterways in keeping all boaters Hydrated. More to come.
Life is much to short to get upset over the little things, most things are little.